Austin.mfit

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Straight guys send dickpics so easily. But when it comes to OF, why are they so shy? It makes no sense.
Some straight guys do send them, however, Austin’s been married for a while and I guess they were a couple for quite a time so there will be no dick pics sent from him, I guess

1qazxsw2

Expert Member
Media
Some straight guys do send them, however, Austin’s been married for a while and I guess they were a couple for quite a time so there will be no dick pics sent from him, I guess
No, he’s making money off teasing so he doesn’t need to reveal everything because people still buy his shit. I answered my own question. It’s OUR fault he doesn’t flop it out

crzin4luv

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The trick with this new generation of lazy ass creators is to give them a lot of love and support up front and the second you sense them not putting out the goods like they promise, take it all back. Unsubscribe, no tips, unfollow, etc....but it's hard to do that when so many gays just love being teased

playdragalialost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Kinda controversial to say on here I really feel like he shouldn't even do OF because he looks kinda uncomfortable in these videos. Should've just done a couple thirst traps on IG and leave it at that

TwistedTaboo

1st Like
Media
Hey there, got an LPSG user question here. Does anyone know how I can send in a picture for verification and watch videos on threads? I'm unable to view some things and I don't want to subscribe, but account verification used to be a free option.

Reactions: 3ofH8

3ofH8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there, got an LPSG user question here. Does anyone know how I can send in a picture for verification and watch videos on threads? I'm unable to view some things and I don't want to subscribe, but account verification used to be a free option.
Hey there, sure, it’s rather simple. In the top right corner, click on your account (either the 3rd or the 4th button next to letter, bell and magnifying glass - depending on what device you are on), and a small card appears with four tabs. On the bottom of the left-most tab ( the icon of a person) is Verification :)

Reactions: HPRDNX

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Kinda controversial to say on here I really feel like he shouldn't even do OF because he looks kinda uncomfortable in these videos. Should've just done a couple thirst traps on IG and leave it at that
He does look uncomfortable. It's probably because he knows he's setting himself up for the hate mail and unwanted exposure.