Austin, TX

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by DevonTexas, Jul 26, 2011.

  1. DevonTexas

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Messages:
    926
    Albums:
    7
    Likes Received:
    2,048
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Dallas (TX, US)
    Verified:
    Photo
    who's in Austin?
     
  2. louielouie82

    louielouie82 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Messages:
    109
    Likes Received:
    4
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Austin, TX
    I am! :smile:
     
  3. nudebaja29

    nudebaja29 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2004
    Messages:
    219
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    25
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Austin (TX, US)
    live there....... working in Plano for a few weeks.
     
  4. eddie63

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Messages:
    11,830
    Albums:
    10
    Likes Received:
    6,913
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Texas (US)
    Verified:
    Photo
    Will be there on Weekends during football season!

    Hook 'Em!
     
  5. TCDB

    TCDB Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Messages:
    357
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    210
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Austin (TX, US)
    I'm in Austin
     
  6. D_Bob_Wyre

    D_Bob_Wyre New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2010
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    1
    I'm also in Austin!
     
  7. jjohns

    jjohns Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Messages:
    98
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    2
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Colorado
    Another Austinite here.
     
  8. malito

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2004
    Messages:
    1,703
    Likes Received:
    139
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Victoria (TX, US)
    I'm only in Killeen, but mobile.
     
  9. horsehung87

    horsehung87 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2008
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    I'm here too!!
     
  10. TCDB

    TCDB Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Messages:
    357
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    210
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Austin (TX, US)
  11. j_dak

    j_dak Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2006
    Messages:
    35
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    7
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Western New York
    Working there soon
     
  12. leonceswim

    leonceswim Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2007
    Messages:
    352
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    96
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    San Antonio (TX, US)
  13. swifty32661

    swifty32661 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2005
    Messages:
    69
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Austin (TX, US)
  14. Volume

    Volume New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    18
    ditto ..... bored in austin...
     
  15. Rollotex

    Rollotex New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2007
    Messages:
    16
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Austin
    I am the RARE native Austinite. Howdy all.
     
  16. texastigress

    texastigress Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2006
    Messages:
    55
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    4
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Austin, TX USA
    A 4th generation Austinite here. :)
     
  17. texasblack

    texasblack New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    1
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Austin/Houston
    Austin Texas here too! When is the meat N' greet?
     
  18. nudebaja29

    nudebaja29 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2004
    Messages:
    219
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    25
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Austin (TX, US)
    You might only be 10% gay .....but I'd be willing to help you with the other 90%
     
  19. D_Rock_N_Rolle

    D_Rock_N_Rolle Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    0
    im in austin too :)
     
  20. a2i

    a2i New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Visiting Austin - whats up yall :D
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice