Average Cock Size?

I was always concerned about my size. I’m a true 5.5 with about the same thickness and a big mushroom head.

I am very sex positive and have easily had 1,000 hard cocks in my hands and mouth. I am constantly surprised when I hear “you’re so big” …

On occasion guys are thicker and longer than me … I would venture to say I’d be at about the 65th percentile on length and 80/85 percentile on girth. Yes, I get rejected by size queens that only want 7+.
But the more sex I have, the more I realize my cock is slightly above average, at least in my sample pool.
In my considerable experience you are big
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hardybob
Do you find that girth can skew someone's perception of length? They see thicker dick and misremember or confuse themselves thinking it was longer? I was at a clothing optional swimming area on private land in VT. I was about average length of the ones I saw; however, I was one of the smallest for girth.
I thinks so, although 5 inches long the first reaction to my size is small because the head is thin but it does get thicker at the base. I am usually the smallest for girth although many guys might be less that 5 in length
 
  • Like
Reactions: nhguy78
Average is definitely 5-6 inches - I'd say 90% of the dicks i've handled are sub-6 inchers. Only 2 have been approaching 7 inches and interestingly both guys couldn't get as hard as average guys, so the sex was worse.
 
Thanks to all of you guys who responded, seems that all of your experiences are similar and that average cocks are between 5-6 inches long and maybe 4.75 to 5 inches of girth. It makes me want to go to jo clubs and see for myself and show mine off!
 
Thanks to all of you guys who responded, seems that all of your experiences are similar and that average cocks are between 5-6 inches long and maybe 4.75 to 5 inches of girth. It makes me want to go to jo clubs and see for myself and show mine off!
This is definitely accurate. My body count is in the several hundreds, possibly a thousand or so, and probably 75% are in the range you mentioned. When a guy's dick is above average I think he tends to have extra length OR girth; usually one or the other, not both. I think dudes who have above average length AND girth are less than 5%.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hardybob
Thanks to all of you guys who responded, seems that all of your experiences are similar and that average cocks are between 5-6 inches long and maybe 4.75 to 5 inches of girth. It makes me want to go to jo clubs and see for myself and show mine off!
You've got a lot to show off, @Hardybob!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hardybob
Average penis size is most definitely getting bigger. I’m in my 40s, but hook up exclusively with guys in their late teens and 20’s. Out of 150 guys in that age bracket, 85% of them have six inches or more. The 15% with less than six inches aren’t missing it by too much. I’ve come across a spare five inches here and there, but more and more that is the exception. Moreover, the percentage of guys with seven inches or more is increasing; as well, the percentage of eight and above is increasing to the point it is no longer a rare find. More and more, 18 and 19 year-olds turn out to have 7.5-8.5 inches. Something is definitely changing.