Average Haters

Over the last few weeks I have gotten a few members poking fun and even insulting me with hostility because I am of an average endowment. I won't name names because I am above such petty insults, but I will point something out. Being average or in some cases smaller doesn't make us any less men than you.

And If I must say so I think I have a have a damn sexy good looking cock compared to some of the ugly ass 8x6 ones of the guys that saw fit to insult me. Just because you few guys are jealous and you know who you are doesn't mean you have to try and belittle us.

I would like to stress the fact this is outburst on my part is directed entirely at those few guys that saw fit to insult me and others and I have nothing but utmost respect and admiration for every other person here of large, small or average endowment. Thanks for the eye candy. :wink:

I encourage anyone else who has some pent up feelings to express them. It's healthy for you.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno which of fruitbaskets are poking fun at you, however, I just looked at your pics... and I for one would like to say "thank YOU" for the eye candy. You're a super cute guy and you've got a pretty cock. Don't be insulted, but... I'd do you in a heartbeat ! LOL I personally would rather have someone with personality and technique, than someone with a huge cock. Its been my experience that you rarely find both in the same person.... so fear not ! Tell the haters to fuck themselves and go forth, secure in the thought that you got it goin on !! LOL ! Have a great evening, bud.

Hung_AB_Guy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always laugh at the ones that use pumps and their cock is all deformed and disgusting looking but they poke fun caus they r bigger. But yeah I see where you are coming from and I know I would never make fun of someone because of their size

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are some pretty pathetic people in the world, and it's a sad inevitability that some of them find their way here.

And I would have reported them to a mod myself.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You look bigger than average mate. Regardless, that's a good looking cock (attached to a hot body).

I agree - I checked your pics and you look bigger than average... wth? I don't think there is anything valid in those negative comments.

I am disappointed tho. One thing that I like about this site is that is room for all kinds of people - men, women of all sexual orientation and sizes and personalities. I like that we all hang together. That being said, there's always going to be somebody mouthing off about something. Just be confident in the fact that you are the full package (pun intended).

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr. Bulldog, I want to thank you for stepping up and saying what you've been experiencing on here. I've had similar insults thrown my way by some long term members. But because I'm generally a mellow guy, I don't complain or say anything. I do think it's mostly about jealousy and maybe the fact that you are "out of their league" in terms of hooking up. I'm not sure either. Or maybe just people's negative attitudes.

I for one want to support you and thank you for speaking your truth. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say this before and I personally think it needs to be said. I admire you for your courage and also for your cool photos. You are an intelligent and attractive person. All the best to you. :biggrin1:

Over the last few weeks I have gotten a few members poking fun and even insulting me with hostility because I am of an average endowment. I won't name names because I am above such petty insults, but I will point something out. Being average or in some cases smaller doesn't make us any less men than you.

And If I must say so I think I have a have a damn sexy good looking cock compared to some of the ugly ass 8x6 ones of the guys that saw fit to insult me. Just because you few guys are jealous and you know who you are doesn't mean you have to try and belittle us.

I would like to stress the fact this is outburst on my part is directed entirely at those few guys that saw fit to insult me and others and I have nothing but utmost respect and admiration for every other person here of large, small or average endowment. Thanks for the eye candy. :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry you had a negative experience here. I thought I had heard all of the stupid and childish things possible on this board but this one certainly takes first prize.

I don't know what fuels peoples negativity but in part I think sometimes people try to bolster their own egos by insulting others. Again I'm sorry you had the experience. If it goes beyond insults and becomes harassment or breaks the rules of the site please report it to the moderators.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I encourage anyone else who has some pent up feelings to express them. It's healthy for you.

Well I am sorry anyone has said anything to you to hurt your feelings. You seem like a sweet guy and I think you are hot. Very masculine face and a beautiful body. I would rape you any time....ANY time. ;)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They must envy you in some other way if they feel the need to attack you. That's the only motivation I can think of. Perhaps they are jealous of your face or your body?

Eiter way, that's obnoxious!

They must envy you in some other way if they feel the need to attack you. That's the only motivation I can think of. Perhaps they are jealous of your face or your body?

Eiter way, that's obnoxious!
I don't know. I always try to be cordial as possible unless I come upon someone ripping into another person for no reason.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear Bulldog - i agree with you. I'm sorry you've had a negative experience. Fortunately, nobody on here has poked fun at me - on the contrary. Judging from you photos I'm smaller than you. I have many good friends here and I've had lots of great sex. Ignore the negative comments. Not all girls/guys are size queens. Enjoy what you have.