average sex session

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, May 23, 2009.

?

how long do you typically last during intercourse?

1. about 5 minutes

7.3%
  2. around 10 minutes

11.3%
  3. 10-15min

17.9%
  4. 15-20 minutes

23.8%
  5. around 30 minutes

18.5%
  6. 45min and over

21.2%
  1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

how long do you typically last during sexual intercouse? (not counting foreplay)

2. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

It's been so long I've forgotten.

The last time was about 15-20 spread out over my couch, my shower, and my bed. Had to keep moving because the roommates kept getting up and wandering around the apartment. Not exactly good for the mood or the hard-on but hey, you do what you got to do. Of course I'm talking about just straight penis in vagina penetration. I've had some mutual oral/fingering/hand-job sessions go on for hours but I'm guessing that's being counted as foreplay here.

3. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have trained myself to be able to practically bust on command: the energizer fuck bunny but am able to end it whenever. It's all about pacing oneself and making the most of it.

4. ejection_handle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The question is about intercourse right, not a sex session. Therefore it's kind of a hard one to answer. Are we talking about constant intercourse, from penetration till completion, or what exactly. I'd say the longest I can perform intercourse with any sort of effort is around 10 minutes. But obviously shorter sessions mixed with variety can make a session last however long is wanted.

5. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    I usually last at least twenty or thirty minutes before cumming when having sex, thats right about average for me as I have always taken a long time to cum from penetration alone. It is not unusual for me to have sex for 45 minutes to over an hour either, me and the miss usually have those long sex marathons on the weekend when the kids are out.

#5 Attila the Hung, May 24, 2009
    Last edited: May 24, 2009
  6. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    kinda depends on the girls for me. with my wife, we usually go around 25min, but that is because that is about all she can handle before it is too much for her and she asks me to cum. she will have cum several times byu then anyways. with other girls, they can handle longer so i go longer. i think if it were just up to me and not pacing to meet a girl's desires, either shorter or longer, i would probably go around 45 min

7. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    For sex, the wife and I snuggle, talk, caress, kiss, fondle and lick and smell and it builds up for half and hour or more till we can't go on without the "act" happening. That's about 5-10 minutes additional.

8. reallybigshoe

reallybigshoe Member

Yeah well it varies but I chose 10-15 minutes, i'm not THAT fit ;) but if you include foreplay it can be hours !

9. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    It all depends on how tired I may be.... It depends on how aroused I might be.... I may just want to cum and go again....

10. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I chose something in the midrange because some days we just have time for a five-minute quickie, while other times we go at it for quite a while. It probably averages out to 15-20 minutes.

Up until my early 20s I had difficulty cumming during sex (performance anxiety), so there were a LOT of sessions lasting half an hour or more. I honestly don't think it was much fun for either of us. I've gotten a lot better with my timing, so we can be quicker now when we want to be.

Steve :smile:

11. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know really. If our session is on average 30 minutes, how long is actual penetration? Probably 10 minutes? Not sure, but I will go with 10 minutes.

12. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Typically and hour, but it hasn't been uncommon for us to hit the three hour mark on a few occasions. A quickie for us is generally 30mins.

Draft saved Draft deleted