Back ache for amy

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
Olivia giggled as she talked with John. She was sitting on his couch drinking a beer, her first bottle sat empty on the coffee table. John was mixing up a rum and Coke at the bar a few feet away.

“So, John.” Olivia said as she shifted the conversation to another topic.

“I can’t imagine you getting a massage. I know you. I bet you were super uncomfortable.” She continued to giggle.

“Well this place looked pretty nice and clean, so I wasn’t too weirded out. But yeah… I was sort of nervous.”

“I bet.” Olivia said. “Did you have to get all naked and everything? Don’t tell me you scared some poor masseuse with that swinging meat of yours!”

John snorted in laughter.

Olivia continued. “Maybe I’ll go see this miracle worker masseuse of yours. It’s a woman right? I don’t know if I’d want some big guy I don’t know rubbing me all down with oil.”

John looked up at Olivia as he stepped back towards the couch. Olivia always got this talkative after a drink or two.

“Well she-“ He was interrupted by the door bell ringing.

“Who could that be?” Olivia sat up suddenly.

“Oh shit. What time is it?” John said digging in his pocket for his phone.

“I didn’t know you were expecting anybody.”

John was looking around in a mild panic.

“Wait! Do you have a date?! You should have told me. I didn’t mean to invite myself over like this.” Olivia said standing up quickly.

“Its okay. Its my fault. I… got distracted. Lost track of time.”

John paused for a moment.

“Its actually the masseuse from today.” He explained. “I invited her over.”

Olivia’s eyes widened with realization.

“You sly dog!”

John smiled.

“Well you better get the door.” She said “I’m sure she’s excited to try it out” Olivia brushed her hand across John’s crotch. He clearly heard a little jealousy in her voice.

John sighed. How was he doing to explain to Amy why Olivia was here? And how mad is Olivia going to be for kicking her out? But John had no time to think.

John and Olivia walked over to the front door and John opened it.

“Sorry. I was just…” The words caught in John’s throat.

Amy stood contrapposto with one had resting on her hip. The tight, red cocktail dress she wore clung to every inch of her curvy body, tapering in from her wide hips, to her narrow waist, before being stretched taught across her massive chest. Her dark hair, no longer in a pony-tail, hung down straight to either side of her face. Her big, pouty lips were painted in red lipstick. They were parted slightly as if she was already in a state of slight arousal.

After a moment Amy’s eyes broke their lock on John’s and she looked over to Olivia who was standing behind John.

Olivia was even more taken aback than John. In retrospect she didn’t know what to expect John’s date to look like, but she didn’t no expect this hyper-sexual bombshell.

“Uhh…” John was the first to speak after what felt like a long time. “Amy, this is… this is my neighbor, Olivia.

“Oh yes. Hi. I was just about to leave” Olivia said taking a step toward the door. “So nice to meet you.” She gave a tiny, frantic wave.

“No.” Amy looked Olivia up and down. Even in her heels Olivia still stood an inch taller than Amy.

“Why dont you stay? The more the merrier.” Amy made a big smile.

“I uhh-“ John began.

“No really. Its okay, John” Amy cut him off. “I just came over here to hang out. I don’t mid if Olivia joins us.”

John looked back at Olivia. She was blushing a bit and looked like she didn’t know what to do.

“Well please come in.” John stepped aside and motioned Amy to enter.

Amy stepped forward, her heels clicking on the hard wood floor. She looked around.

“This is a big apartment.” Amy said.

“Thanks.” John chuckled. “Can I get you a drink?”

“Sure. Ill have whatever you’re having.”

Olivia watched Amy’s shapely figure as she walked from the entrance hallway to the living room. Even the way she walked exuded sexuality. Her hips swayed with each step exuding an almost animalistic grace.

Olivia was very happy with her appearance and her figure. She was lucky enough to stay thin and fit even though she frequently ate junk food and drank beer, but where she always had thought herself to be particularly lucky was that she had a pretty big rack for someone with her physique. After quickly growing out to an E cup in her freshman year of high school, she had forever been the girl with “big boobs”. She even had to double layer sports bras when she worked out so that she didn’t make a spectacle of herself.

But now she suddenly found herself feeling inadequate. Amy’s boobs were absurdly large, easily dwarfing Olivia’s chest. Then on top of that Amy was blessed with a big, round ass and thick thighs. Amy’s figure was simply unreal.

Olivia walked around Amy and sat back down on the couch where she had been sitting. Her beer sat waiting for her, dripping with condensation. She felt she needed a drink.

“Is rum and Coke is okay?” John asked, resuming his spot at the bar.

“That would be great.” Amy smiled looking down from the tall ceilings to where John stood.

“Do you want another drink?” John asked Olivia.

When he looked over at Olivia she had her head back and was slamming back what was left of her beer. She sat it down on the table with a clack.

“Yes please.” She said with a gasp.

Olivia looked over to Amy. “So, Amy… How do you know John?” She asked, playing dumb.

“Well-“ Amy started and she took a seat on the opposite end of the large couch. “John is actually a new client at my massage parlor.”

“Oooh. I see!” Olivia said beginning to relax a bit. “So you work as a masseuse there?”

“Yes. Well I own and operate the business as well. But yes, I’m still very hands on in my work as well.” Amy smirked at Olivia.

Olivia laughed nervously. How far had she gotten with John already? She wondered. It was no doubt she knew what he was packing. As long as she had known John she knew that almost any woman that knew about his endowment would jump at the opportunity to try it out. She was sure that Amy was here for the same reason.

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
“Here we are.” John said as he carried fresh drinks over to where the girls sat. He started over towards a reclining chair adjacent to the couch but Olivia stopped him with a motion of her hand.

“Why don’t you sit here between us?” She patted the couch cushion.

“Oh- Okay.”

John slumped down onto the couch between then and took a sip from his tall glass.

“Let me put a bit of music on.” John said reaching for a remote that sat on the coffee table.

Amy continued with the pleasantries. “What do you do?” she asked Olivia.

“I’m a civil engineer. I work for a company that does most of the road construction here in town.”

“No kidding?”

“Yeah. I’ve actually been computer modeling the hydraulics of the design to make sure that there is enough flow under the bridge in the event of a big storm surge.”

You would never guess Olivia was an engineer by looking at her but John knew she was actually a bit of a geek. She was the only person he had ever met that could excitedly talk about concrete. He would sometimes get lost in her technical jargon, but he really appreciated her passion for her work.

Contemporary music began to play softly throughout the living room as John sat the remote down and leaned back onto the couch.

The girls were now talking over him. This situation was a bit awkward but he was pleased that Amy and Olivia were getting along. After the events in the massage parlor he has been eagerly anticipating taking things further with Amy tonight, but everybody just hanging out could be fun too. Who knows maybe they would all become friends. John thought to himself.

“John?” It was Amy’s voice.

“Oh? Yes??

“You were kinda spaced out there.” Olivia said laughing and giving him a poke in the side.

“Amy was just asking what you did for a living.”

“Oh sorry.” John smiled looking between them.

Amy was laughing now too. “John and I didn’t get much time to talk today, isn’t that right John?”

“Yeah…” John laughed but he could tell his cheeks were burning a bit.

“You know John’s back has been hurting him for a long time.” Olivia started. “I was so happy to see he was feeling better today.”

“A good massage can really do wonders.” Amy moved a little closer to John and placed a hand on his knee.

“Apparently so!” Olivia was giggling just like she had been before Amy showed up. “I think John is just a bit high strung. He just needs to loosen up.”

“It can be a lot of things.” Amy replied. “Stress can cause all sorts of muscle pain just as physical labor can.”

“It’s definitely not manual labor that’s getting me. The only thing I lift is my briefcase.” John joked.

They all laughed. After a moment, Olivia started up again.

“Sorry if this is too personal, but since were on the topic of back pain, how do you… fair with those?” Oliva made a motion with her hands over her breasts while looking over at Amy’s expanse of cleavage burgeoning from the top of her dress.

“A lot of people ask me that.” Amy replied. “I guess I’ve just been blessed with strong back muscles. They don’t really bother me too much.” She arched her back slightly pushing her chest out.

John got a magnificent view down Amy’s dress. It had only been hours since he had been this close to them, but he had already forgotten just how immense they were. His cock twitched at the sight.

“Blessed, I’d say!” Olivia laughed out loud. “I thought I had big tits, but those things are legitimately huge!”

“Thanks.” Amy grinned.

“If you don’t mind me asking, what size bra do you wear?”

“Olivia!” John exclaimed.

“Sorry! I’m just really curious! I mean look at those things. Im kinda jealous.” She feigned pouting.

“Its okay! Really!” Amy laughed looking back and forth between them. “Like I said. People ask about them quite a bit. I’m used to it.”

Amy took her hand off John’s knee and placed both hands on gently on her chest.

“My cup size is K.”

She then placed her hands on her torso below her bosom.

“And my band is 32. So 32K.”

“Hooooooly shit.” Exclaimed Olivia.

Olivia began quickly counting on her fingers.

“We have the same underbust and you’re five cup sizes bigger than me… That’s intense.” She laughed.

John’s eyes were wide. A K cup? He though. He had never heard of anybody that size before. John’s cock was starting to inflate slightly at the thought. He had learned first hand that her chest was huge, but something about the measurement was deeply erotic to him.

Amy just smiled. She loved the attention her huge tits brought her. Men, women, it didn’t matter.

“Well today I learned that someone else is carrying a bit of weight around.” Amy locked eyes with John and gave a sly smile.

Olivia sorted with laughter while taking a gulp of beer.

John was definitely blushing now. Was this conversation really going this way?

“I guess there’s no way you’re going to overlook that third leg when giving a massage, eh?” Olivia said laughing.

“Its hard to miss.” Amy replied still looking at John.

John didn’t know what to say. The conversation was getting more personal by the minute. Amy was really starting to get to him. He had to look away from her gaze.

“Aww! You’re making him blush!” Olivia moved closer to John. “You would think he would be used to the compliments by now.”

“You’ve know him for a while?” Amy asked.

“Oh sure. We’ve been good friends for quite a while. How long would you say, John?” Olivia put her hand on his shoulder as she turned to face him.

“Uhh… about a year I’d say.”

“And you two hang out often?” Amy continued.

“Definitely! We don’t go out much but we hang out around here quite a bit. Usually here at John’s place, my apartment is usually a bit messy.” Olivia admitted with a giggle.

As nervous as John was, his cock was still reacting to the conversation. Olivia was dancing around Amy’s questions. The reality was that Olivia came over to fool around with John at least once a week. It had slowed down a bit in the past few months because of his back pain, but around the time they first met they fucked several times a week.

“So, I’m guessing you’ve gotten a little bit of hands on experience with this?” Amy asked gesturing towards the bulge at his crotch.

Without moving her head, Olivia was looking down at the growth in his pants. She could tell it was far from flaccid.

This wasn’t helping John feel any less awkward. These two women were basically talking across him about his cock. He could do nothing bit sit back and see where it went.

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
“I’ve had a few encounters with it.” Olivia replied with a wide smile growing on her face.

John had to chuckle at her terminology. “Encounters” made it sound like it was some kind of wild animal.

Amy seemed to have the same though.

“It certainly felt like an encounter. This morning I had no idea that I would run into the biggest dick I had ever seen.”

“Tell me about it.” Oliva replied. “Its pretty unreal.” She was stealing glances at John’s crotch as his cock continued to grow in his pants.

There was a long pause before Amy broke the silence.

“I’ve been wondering…” She hesitated. John noticed she was looking at his bulge as well. “I’m sure you probably know.” She looked up at Olivia. “I know you would have to have been just as curious as me.” Amy continued.

John wasn’t sure what Amy was talking about, but Olivia had a look on her face as if she knew exactly what Amy was going to say.

“You’re wondering exactly how big it is?” Olivia finished Amy’s thought.

“Yes.” Amy said with an exaggerated sigh. “I know its huge… but I’ve been dying to know exactly.”

“Well.” John began. He was excited that Amy had be thinking so much about him. His dick was getting harder by the moment and he couldn’t wait to see her face when she heard his measurements. He was sure she would be as shocked as he was when her learned her bra size a few minutes earlier.

“It depends!” Olivia blurted out.

“What?” Amy said, puzzled.

“Yeah. Technically she’s right.” John said.

“It depends on how turned on he is.” Olivia said matter-of-factly.

“Obviously it gets bigger when it’s hard.”

“No. It can be totally hard, but still not full size.” Olivia retorted. “When he is really turned on, or if you tease him for a long time, it gets even bigger.”

Amy looked shocked.

“How big was it earlier?” She said looking over at John.

“It was up there.” John chuckled.

“Why don’t we just show her, John.” Olivia said standing up suddenly. “Go ahead and get that thing out. It looks like its running out of room in your jeans.” She sauntered over to the kitchen, out of sight from John and Amy.

They both looked down at John’s pants simultaneously and then looked up at each other. Amy reached her hand out towards him and John nodded once in approval. She gave a long stroke along the length of his semi-erect member snaking down his leg before reaching for the button of his pants. She pulled his zipper down slowly. John had to shimmy his pants down slightly so that his meaty shaft could be partially freed.

“Maybe you should just remove those entirely.” Amy suggested. Her voice was quieter and she sounded focused.

John complied wordlessly. After removing his shoes and pulling his pants off completely, he sat back down still wearing his boxer shorts. The outline of his member was clearly visible and the head stuck out below. It was nearly to his knee and still not fully hard.

Amy reached inside his underwear and wrapped her fingers around John’s immense girth. “Fuck.” She whispered as she pulled the full length of his cock out. She held it vertically with her hand around its base, most of its length towering out of her hand and bending slightly away from its weight.

“Look what I found!” Olivia announced, reentering the room, holding a wadded-up tape measure in one hand and a fresh beer in the other. She took her seat back on the couch.

“Now we just need to get you hard.” Amy squeezed the base of his cock, making it inflate slightly.

“I know what will help.” Oliva said, suddenly half crawling over John. She reached out and grabbed a handful of Amy’s tit. “I’m sure these humongous tits will get him hard in no time.”

Olivia began bouncing and kneading Amy’s breast. Her one hand barely covered the expanse of flesh underneath the bright red dress.

Amy bit her lip, clearly enjoying Olivia’s touch. But then she pulled away from her grasp and removed her hand from John’s cock as well. She then pulled her dress down in one smooth motion. With ever inch the fabric retreated downward, more and more creamy white skin spilled forth, bulging out over the edge. Finally, the entirety of Amy’s enormous rack stood on display.

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
Amy arched her back trusting her 32K tits towards John before saying “So, John. Is she right? Will these make you hard?”

“God damn!” Olivia said, clearly speechless up until now. Without hesitating she reached over and grabbed Amy’s breast again and squeezed it gently. “Look at these huge tits, John!”

“They’re… very impressive.” John finally managed.

“Impressive?!” Olivia pulled her hand back from Amy tits suddenly so she could turn to face John. Amy’s tits bounced and swayed from the quick movement. “They’re way more than impressive. They’re incredible! Just look.”

Olivia started puller her tank top over her head. Underneath her black sports bra confined her amble bosom. She then pulled the sports bra off as well, exposing her breasts. They sat proudly on her chest, round, and perky.

“Here. Sit up.” Olivia motioned to Amy. They both kneeled on the couch on either side of John. Olivia then grabbed Amy around the waist and puller their torsos together directly above him. Their breasts pressed and flattened against each other. Olivia definitely had some big tits but when put up against Amy she was literally overwhelmed. Amy’s massive melons ballooned between them, being squished mostly flat from her navel all the way up to her collar bones.

“See? I can’t even compare. They’re huge…” Olivia said, looking down at John, still holding herself pressed up to Amy.

“You seem to really like them.” Amy said to Olivia now reaching her arm around and pulling Oliva even tighter to her. Olivia looked away from John and locked eyes with Amy. They sat that way for what seemed like a long time. Their faces inches away from each other.

Finally, Amy leaned forward and planted a long, open mouth kiss on Olivia who moaned slightly in return. When they finally separated they were both panting lightly.

“Hey, guys.” John interrupted. “I think I may be hard enough.”

Neither of the girls could see John’s cock below the mass of tit flesh compressed between them. They pulled away from each other, exposing John’s lower body. Extending from John was the massive appendage that was John’s dick. His hand gripped it mid-way up its length where he had been slowly stroking it. It was now very erect, standing straight up, the head looking more bulbous and shiny than it had before.

“Amy.” Olivia said breaking her stair on John’s member. “Time to satisfy your curiosity.”

Wordlessly Amy picked up the tape measure up off the table. John angled his cock downward slightly so that she could place the start of the tape at the base.

Then, stretching the tape up along the length, inch after inch, she finally laid it over the tip of the spherical tip.

All three of them looked at where the tape measure had ended.

Thirteen and three-quarter inches.

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
I didnt forget about this. Life has been pretty crazy recently, but occasionally Ive been thinking about where I want to take this story as well as some ideas for other stories.

Hope you like it.

“I knew it!”

Amy was the first to break the silence.

“I knew you had to be over a foot long. Of all the legends about guys with so-called foot long cocks I’ve never seen anybody nearly that big. But you’re the real deal!” Amy gushed.

Amy had remained cool this whole time, playing her signature character of the sultry, bombshell. Now, she couldn’t contain her excitement. John’s impressive measurements had transformed her into a bubbly schoolgirl.

“I think she likes it” John said to nobody in particular.

“I never believed anybody could have a cock this big either.” Olivia chimed in. “I don’t think there’s even guys in porn with foot long cocks.”

“This isn’t just a foot though.” Amy giggled. Still holding John by the base of his member she pulled the tape measure away and set it aside. “This is almost fourteen inches of thick cock right here.” She made it wave back and forth gently, here eyes never leaving it.

John and Olivia exchanged a look.

“Should we tell her?” John asked Olivia.

“Tell me what?!” Amy broke her gaze away from John’s crotch to look up at them.

“Well…” Olivia started. Her fingers extending out toward John. Replacing Amy’s hand at the base.

All three of them looked down continuing to marvel at its size.

“Like you asked before” Olivia continued “You know that I’ve had to measure it before.” Her second hand wrapped around the middle of the huge cylindrical shape. Her hands were spaced inches apart with most of it still jutting out above her grasp.

“What are you saying?” Amy’s voice had dropped almost to a whisper.

“I’m saying that this isn’t the biggest I’ve seen it.”

Amy’s mouth was agape.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. You’re saying it gets bigger than this?”

“Yeah” Olivia nodded.

Amy laughed incredulously.

John was enjoying this greatly. Amy’s reaction was only serving to make him more excited.

“I think it’s a little bigger than it was earlier. I can’t imagine it getting even bigger.” Amy replied watching as Olivia’s hands began to gently squeeze and rub John’s massive shaft.

“You’ll see.” Olivia said with a sly smile. Her small hand motions were getting more amplified with every stroke.

“John.” Amy said suddenly. “Were you bigger than this earlier?” She was looking him directly in the eyes. Her eyes were dilated and wide, her lips slightly parted. John was very aware that she was squeezing her enormous breasts together between her upper arms, her hands now held tightly between her thighs. Her expanse of cleavage was making it difficult for John to keep eye contact.

“Well… No. I don’t think I was quite this big.”

“I see.”

“Don’t get me wrong. It was incredible… I was just a bit nervous. Very nervous actually.” He laughed.

John was staring openly at Amy’s massive tits. He still couldn’t believe such a huge pair of plump, round, tits could be attached to Amy’s slim torso. Her dress was bunched up around her waspish waist before again going tight across her shapely hips and legs.

John gasped suddenly.

Olivia had decided to demand more of John’s attention in the most practical way she could think of.

She had stuffed John’s bulbous cock head into her mouth and began swirling her tongue in circles around it.

John’s laid his head back on the couch, overwhelmed by the sensation of Olivia’s blowjob.

Olivia’s hands continued rubbing along John’s length while she impaled her face onto his tip. Pre-cum was starting slowly gush into her hungry mouth.

“Wow.” Was all Amy could muster. As she watched Olivia suck John, she was distinctly aware how ridiculous it looked. Even with both her hands and her mouth attacking John’s cock, Oliva was no match for the sheer enormity of John.

Olivia popped her face off of the tip so she could catch her breath. She gasped for air for a few moments before returning to the now glistening head.

Her breasts were beginning to bounce as Olivia attempted to bob her head on John’s massive tool. Precum was gushing forth more steadily now. A mixture of saliva and cum was coating his length and lubricating Olivia’s fingers.

Olivia began working her hands more aggressively now, sliding and twisting up and down Johns incredible length.

John let out a long deep moan in response.

Amy was sure that John looked bigger now. Maybe longer but thicker for sure. When Olivia began Amy recalled noticing that her fingers had barely been able to touch where the wrapped around the middle of his shaft. The fingers wrapped around the base being spaced apart roughly a fingers width due to being even thicker than the middle. Now Olivia’s fingers could not reach all the way around shaft at any part of its length.

Once again Olivia had to pull herself off of John’s huge dick. This time not only to take a breath but also to swallow down the copious amount of cum that was collecting in her mouth, some of which had now started dripping from the corners of her mouth and spattering on her plump breasts.

John moaned again when Olivia returned her mouth to his engorged cockhead. Her hands again pumping vigorously up and down John’s baseball bat.

“Oh fuck!” John gasped. He could feel himself getting bigger and harder and bigger still.

Olivia was struggling now. Where once she had been able to swirl her tongue around the tip, she now found her tongue pinned down by the growing appendage. Her jaw and lips were stretched to their max in order to accommodate the absurdly girthy shaft.

Her hands were also becoming inadequate to service the incredible length. In her hands the shaft felt thicker than a beer can at the base.

“John, I think you’re getting too big for her.” Amy said seriously.

“Yeah?” John croaked, his head still thrown backwards in ecstasy, his eyes closed tightly.

“Yes. John… You should see how stuffed Olivia’s mouth looks with that huge cock in her mouth. She’s really struggling with how much you’ve grown.” Amy had brought her fingers to touch the moistness between her legs. Seeing John grow was such a turn on for her and since he was too overwhelmed to look himself, she decided she would be his eyes.

“Your cock looks so big it’s like a fucking baseball bat. No, thicker than that. You’re just way too big, John.” Amy pushed her panties aside and began fingering her clit softly. “I don’t think Olivia can keep it up for much longer. You’re going to kill her with that monster cock!”

The truth wasn’t far from Amy’s portrayal. John’s bulbous cockhead had swollen nearly to the size of an apple in Olivia’s mouth. When she went to pull herself off of him, she found, to her horror, that his cock was caught in her mouth. She tried desperately to swallow the cum that had filled her mouth but it was too much. Too much cum. Too much cock.

In a panic she forcefully pulled her face off his oversized cock. With her jaw already stretched she was unable to keep her teeth from digging in.

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
John snapped out of his state of ecstasy and winced slightly.

Olivia was breathing heavily and rubbing her jaw muscles with her hands. “Sorry” she gasped. “It got so big all of the sudden.”

“Its okay. I’m fine. Are you okay, though?” John asked genuinely concerned. He had been so enraptured by Olivia’s skill blowjob and Amy’s high effective dirty talk, that he didn’t realize how hard Olivia was pushing herself to cope with his ever-growing cock.

“I just need a second.” Olivia said, laying back on the couch. Her chin and breasts glistening with cum, eyes watering, she looked like she had barely survived her sexual encounter.

Suddenly, Amy leapt up from the couch only to immediately fall to her knees in front of where John sat. Her globular breasts bounced obscenely from the motion. They continued to jiggle and sway for several seconds afterward while Amy beamed at John. She loved the expression on his face as he watched every motion of her memorizing rack.

“I suppose It’s my turn then.” Amy said moving between John’s spread legs. “I know somewhere that this thing is not too big to fit.” She said while holding her tits up with her hands and giving a sideways glance towards Olivia.

Amy didn’t mean to belittle Olivia but she felt stung by the remark. She had let John fuck her tits on many occasions in the past and her sizable boobs had always been a useful contribution of stimulation along with her mouth and hands. But she could not help but feel outclassed by Amy’s absurdly big assets.

Amy spread her breasts apart before wrapping her enormous orbs around the shaft of John’s towering dick. As big as they were, much of John’s glistening, wet, length still extended out between her soft flesh. Amy found her face nearly pressed up against the bulbous tip. From this perspective it was clear that John was much bigger than he had been that morning.

“My god…” Amy whispered. Her lips brushing Johns sensitive cockhead as she spoke.

Her words were almost literal. This massive cock was the closet thing to a religious experience Amy had ever had. If she was going to worship anything in the world, it would have to be John’s cock. She was so focused on the godlike member she was straddling with her torso she hadn’t noticed the moisture dripping down her legs.

Amy began sliding her body up and down the gigantic pillar of flesh while holding her breasts around its tremendous thickness. With each stroke his tip was sliding across her face and bumping into her chin, leaving behind shiny patches of precum.

“There’s no way this thing could fit in my mouth right now” Amy said looking up at John.

“Tell me about it” Olivia groaned, shifting in her seat to get a better view of the show.

John was too focused on the visual spectacle unfolding before him. Laying flat on the massage table earlier that day had made it difficult to see what Amy’s huge tits looked like as she worked up and down his cock, but now, reclined on the couch with Amy kneeling between his outstretched legs, he could appreciate the incredible proportions of this titfuck.

As Amy become more engrossed her worshipping John, she moved one hand to grip the top of the massive shaft and while still keeping him between her tits, she let her other had reach between her legs. She gasped as her fingers moved into her panties and she began stimulating her clit.

After shuttering slightly from her own touch, she then started placing wet kisses on John tip on every downstroke.

After several minutes of watching Amy sensually and lovingly worship John’s cock, Olivia was no longer content just watching. She slowly slid off the couch and stood behind Amy. John saw a devious smile on Olivia’s face before she slid out of sight behind Amy’s curvaceous form. Laying flat on her back, Olivia slid herself between Amy’s thick thighs.

Amy gasped in surprise and delight. Olivia had pulled Amy’s panties to the side and was aggressively eating her soaking wet pussy.

Returning both her hands to pressing her massive tits around John’s dick, Amy started bouncing them more quickly. Now her supersized boobs were sliding up and down the entire length of the monstrous shaft. Slick slapping sounds echoed through the apartment with increasing volume and frequency.

Soon Amy was moaning loudly while belligerently slamming her tits on John’s mammoth pole. Her body was being racked with orgasm resulting from Olivia’s vigorous tongue lashing. Meanwhile cum was steadily gushing in spurts from John’s cock, continuously lubricating the motion of Amy’s tittyfuck.

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
Once her orgasms subsided Amy’s stroking motion slowed and eventually stopped. Her chest was now completely coated with John’s cum, some of which had even dripped down between her tits to dribble onto Olivia’s already glistening face.

After taking a moment to catch her breath, Amy finally managed to speak.

“I want to measure it… now.” She was looking up and down John’s member which was looking more immense and angrier than ever.

Olivia slid out from under Amy, having had her head released from the hold Amy had placed on it with her thighs. They looked like absolute wrecks, both having their skin and clothes covered in cum and other fluids.

“I’m curious too.” Olivia said crawling over to collect where the tape measure had ended up thrown on the floor.

This time it was Olivia’s turn to stretch the tape measure along the length of John’s cock.

“Fifteen fucking inches”

“Fuck” Amy gasped.

“What about…” Amy started again, holding her hands together in a circle. “What about how big around?”

“The girth?” Olivia began wrapping the tape around John’s member just below the head. “Looks to be about… seven and a half inches.” Then moving the tape down his length “-and at the base… nine inches… Jesus.”

Johns head was swimming. This had to be the biggest and hardest he had ever been.

“I can’t stand it any longer. I have to have it in me!” Amy was pulling her dress the rest of the way off.

John and Olivia both watched in wonder as Amy’s figure was finally exposed. Not only did she had spectacular breasts, which were bouncing and swaying as she removed her dress, but her stomach was flat and smooth. Additionally, her ass was full and perfectly shaped. Amy was truly blessed with an implausible, hyper-sexual, hourglass figure.

Olivia found herself wishing she could be a bit curvier. She had always been confident in her body type, she was thin with a big rack, who could complain? But now, in the presence of this goddess of fertility, she was begging to feel inadequate.

For once, Amy was completely unaware of the admiring stares she was receiving, she was too focused on what she was about to do.

Stepping towards where John still sat reclined, she tried to figure out how to position herself on top of him and his towering dick. There was no way she could simply straddle him like any other man, in that position the tip was closer to her mouth than to her pussy. She thought for a moment that if she put one leg up on the couch cushion, she may be able to insert him, but even still, he was just too big.

After a moment of frustration, the solution came to Amy. Grabbing John’s enormous python, she bent it downward and turned herself around, guiding him into the space between her substantial thighs and round behind.

“Ooooh” John groaned as the head of his cock felt the wetness between her legs.

Amy bent forward and positioned the bulbous head against the dripping wet entrance of her snatch. Then she began leaning her weight back against it.

John could feel her tight opening pressing down on him as she backed her big round ass towards him. He wanted nothing more than to see his massive cock disappear inside her so that he could grab ahold of her hips and pull her even deeper.

Olivia moved in close besides John, taking in the same view that he was enjoying. With one hand she wrapped her fingers partially around the girthy root of John’s cock. She began gently stroking him. She wanted to make sure that John stayed in his current, enormous state while Amy positioned herself.

“Oh fuck.” Amy cried out softly as she felt the thickness began pushing inside her. She hadn’t even gotten the head inside her and it was already stretching her further than any man had before.

“How does that feel?” John growled.

“Fuckin’ big.”

“Just take your time.” John knew he had to be patient but the wait was agony.

Amy wiggled her hips slightly, sending jiggles through her globular ass cheeks. She was trying to work the tip inside her but progress was glacial. Even still, every minuscule bit deeper he went inside her, the diameter of the head flared out thicker and thicker. Amy bit down on her lip and pushed back harder but it felt like she didn’t make any progress.

“I can’t get it in.” Amy said desperately. “It’s too big.”

Next thing she knew, John was pushing her down to the ground and positioning himself behind her.

“Oh, John! Please stuff that cock in me!” Amy cried out.

“Please be careful.” Olivia whispered from behind him, but John was too absorbed to hear her.

He was kneeling on the living room floor, with Amy bent over in front of him. Amy’s ass was pushed up in the air, her face was on the ground, and below her the immense expanse of her tits ballooned out. John grabbed ahold of Amy’s soft behind and pressed his cockhead against her pussy. He pulled her towards him while pushing himself forward and immediately sunk is cock further into than he had been before.

“OH FUCK!” Amy screamed while John moaned simultaneously.

The thickest part of the head of John’s cock was now inside her. He could feel incredible pressure as her pussy tried to fight off the oversized invader.

After a moment John began pushing forward. His cock nearly buckling from the incredible resistance. The head of his cock was now entirely inside Amy and about an inch of the shaft followed it in.

“Uhhhhh.” Amy groaned as she orgasmed. Waves of pain and pleasured cycled through her lower body as she spasmed.

John began bouncing in and out of her slightly. She was so tight and the incredible size of his cock head caught inside her only allowed him to move a fraction of an inch either way, but even this small amount of movement was overwhelming Amy’s senses. Her whole body was shaking. She felt so stuffed she was sure that John was going to tear her in half.

After less than a minute Amy couldn’t take it any longer.

“it’s…” She groaned. “It’s too much. Too big.”

“Yeah?” John asked cockily “You like that? You like that I’m too big for you?”

“Ye- yes…” Amy said “But…”

John tried pushing forward again. He needed to be deeper. He wanted to feel himself bottom out inside her.

“AHHHHH!” Amy cried out. “It’s too much! I can’t take it! You… You’re going to kill me!”

John pulled back immediately. His cock sprang free from her confines and Amy instantly collapsed into a heap on the floor.

“Im sorry! Did I hurt you?” John asked.

“Its okay. I just need a moment…” Amy whispered into the carpet. Her pride was more hurt than her body.

“John?” Olivia’s voice grabbed his attention.

John turned around to see Olivia had stripped of her yoga pants so that she was now completely nude. She was pressing her breasts together with her hands clamped between her legs.

“I’ll take you.” She said, opening her legs presenting her sopping wet cunt.