back on lpsg

rob_13_incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey im rob and im just recently back on here. i was on just briefly a while b4 cause i was talked into it now im back cause i realize being big is actually great and just realizing how much bigger then normal i am! cant wait to talk with some great people!
rob

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Oh look, he's added another new pic to his gallery that doesn't match his other pics.

I know it's stolen from someone who has an account here, maybe some expert can tell us who.

Weirdly, in this most recent pic he's uncircumcised, while in his other pics he's circumcised.

Maybe he had a foreskin restoration. :smile: i love coca cola ;)

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey im rob and im just recently back on here. i was on just briefly a while b4 cause i was talked into it now im back cause i realize being big is actually great and just realizing how much bigger then normal i am! cant wait to talk with some great people!
rob

hey im a fantasist living a lie on the internet. i have no confidence and that's why i don't use capital letters. i'm just hoping someone will take pity on me or be taken in by my lies and give me something to fap my tiny 'real' penis to.

I'm talking about you, rob (with the little 'r' and the little dick).

And then you get the fan who can't accept the truth. bigdick89: The Spice Girls are broken up. And 'rob' does not have a 13 inch penis and those are not his photos and all but one are photoshoppped.

I'm not saying this to be mean. It's not healthy for people to be so blatantly false and it's annoying. Plus deriding him might stop some gullible people being taken in by him.

Don't share any pics or even words with him. It might be your pics / identity he steals next.

johntygc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This clown has posted on wifelovers for a while..He can never remember how big his dick is! In different postings he says he's 11in,then 12in,then 13in..week or so later it's shrunk back too 10in...:(
Just a fucken tosser..

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone else notice that 'rob' who allegedly lives in the USA has a European power socket in the background of 'his' Coke can photo? [Yeah, okay so while on holiday to Europe he had nothing better to do that take cock photos in his hotel room. But then again, Europeans have mighty short soft drink cans!]

Rob the easy way to end all this debate is to do the LPSG Verification thing... make sure your 13" is hard and ready for action in the photo :banana:

Until then, you're full of it!

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

The weird thing is he's not a noob.

He's been trying the same stunt over and over for more than three years.

He keeps getting busted and coming back for more. :confused:

he's back again. he's stealing pictures, again. he's on his way of getting banned, again.

:smile: