D
deleted1256641
Guest
I come here for dick not queer theory.
there is no dick pics of him here so you can exit stage leftI come here for dick not queer theory.
Girl he giving more ass than dick. You may want to go elsewhere.I come here for dick not queer theory.
Maybe tomorrow.I come here for dick not queer theory.
whats stopping you from posting dick/ass pics ?I’d rather see someone ask for dick/ass pics then to scroll through all the bs posts about his sexuality/personality. Writing long drawn out think pieces & preaching to absolutely no one. The majority of people come here to see hot pics. Ranting on and on about how you feel about him will not change who he is. I feel that there’s platforms better suited for lengthy discussions about your opinions on him.
Jeez he really fingered him lmao
Lucky guy lolJeez he really fingered him lmao
“Te escupo la boca, te jalo el pelo. Te doy con el bicho y con el dedo”I literally want him to choke me, pound me aggressively, look me in the eyes, spit in my mouth, and then tell me I’m his bitch. Followed by a sloppy tongue kiss
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.