Bake off

This season has the show's second drag king in the cast in 17 seasons, meanwhile all seasons of Drag Race internationally have had only 2 drag kings competing as well and there's more than 70 seasons and it's a DRAG show... It's wild to me...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Keoghan
This season has the show's second drag king in the cast in 17 seasons, meanwhile all seasons of Drag Race internationally have had only 2 drag kings competing as well and there's more than 70 seasons and it's a DRAG show... It's wild to me...
I think you’re in the wrong thread mate
 
  • Like
Reactions: lesshake
I have already cum to Mo three times, his Instagram is to die for. He is so fit and handsome and I love his quiet awkward demeanor. Makes me wanna throat fuck him for hours jajaja

The white socks are driving me wild. I wanna nut on his socked feet and full lips so badly
755309090_18059221145780025_7803205649213076054_n..jpg
757537974_18059221169780025_4088922690100829492_n..jpg