- Joined
- Jul 12, 2019
- Posts
- 1,481
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 11,569
- Points
- 458
- Location
- Toronto (Ontario, Canada)
- Verification
- View
HoMoWill come out as gay during the show?
HoMoWill come out as gay during the show?
No. He's very Gen Z, so I can see the confusion.Is Mo gay?
I think you’re in the wrong thread mateThis season has the show's second drag king in the cast in 17 seasons, meanwhile all seasons of Drag Race internationally have had only 2 drag kings competing as well and there's more than 70 seasons and it's a DRAG show... It's wild to me...
no. I literally said that this show, meaning Bake Off has had as many contestants who were drag kings as drag race as had so far which was wild...I think you’re in the wrong thread mate
Who is the drag king?no. I literally said that this show, meaning Bake Off has had as many contestants who were drag kings as drag race as had so far which was wild...
this current season is Gabe (aka Blu Romantic) and last season was Jessika (aka Oliver Clothezoff)Who is the drag king?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.