Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So I'm very new to the BE thing and just got myself a 1" metal split collar but I'm having some problems to keep my balls in there... I have small balls as an effect of my testosterone treatment and my ball sack is small too (it actually always made me feel bad about how small it is, doesn't look very nice either) so I decided to give it a try and see what I could get... I'm trying to wear it as long as possible but they keep slipping up... I've tried using a ruber ring to hold it but then after about 20 minutes the skin starts to burn and I can feel it is because of the rubber as if I leave only the metal collar it feels nice and comfortable while it pulls the insides well until the balls slip one after the other up.

so I'm looking for some experts advice on how to deal with this... What's the best way to prevent the balls to slip up and retract?

Pasive_79

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi
I started some ball stretching, and also metal cockrings, but I found out, that in the morning my sack i very thight and vey close to the body, and warming it with warm water, massage will help for a while, than sack shrinks again and rings make that I feel pain on my sack skin.
The sack starts to be loose around 3-4pm and stand loose for all evening.
Is this simmilar to you that in morning sack is thight and during the day it comes loose?

glow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to get balls hanging 2 inches lower than they're now... so I just started to stretch manually and now wear a small weight. Does anyone have an idea how long it might take to gain an inch or two?

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It takes a shitload of dedication. Seriously.
It could take months of daily stretching. years or never if you're casual about it.
Don't be cheap about your equipment, use lots of coco or shea butter.
In the meantime, just enjoy it!

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: inwait8 and poibear