Balls Out

cadillacdeville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a 48 yr old married male and to tell you the truth, I never really thought about it until I came across this thread. When I stand at the urinal, there are times when I just hold the my cock out far enoough to pee. But from now on, I'm going to make a conscious effort to release my balls as well, so the boys can get some much needed air.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
what about the opposite - guys who pull out their dick from the leg opening of their shorts - I've seen this a few times in public bathrooms, in a mall and at an airport.

And I don't mean folks who should be members of the LPSG. Just guys wearing simple cotton shorts, that arent' very long.

I mean the shorts aren't very long ;-)

I do that when I'm home wearing boxers.

Normally, I just pull the front of my briefs way down and go over the top. My balls hang real low. It'd be a pain for me to pull it all out, and try to get it all back in without dropping my pants.

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always take everything out when pissing (even when at home!). So, in a public restroom same rule aplies, if somebody watches, fine. If somebody makes a comment, better!

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't it complicated for men to take a piss, we just pull our knickers down, sit, let go and blot.

Well, we could do that, but we usually find there are about 3 urinals and 1 shitter, compared to something like 2 - 3 shitters for women. It seems strange if you start building up a queue with 3 urinals empty!

MuscleBound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I freeball, so everything comes out. When I do wear underwear I pull out everything out, to let it breath. I hat sweaty balls.

same here. but i don't find having big balls to be problem to put back in. i thought all guys pulled everything out? it's not something you see in movies and i don't think of looking at another guys junk in the restroom. i look over sometimes and a guy may be looking at mine, but like most guys on this site i'm really hung, and just figure its curiosity on their part.

boabysup

Just Browsing
Media
pesonally im totally lazy and prefer sitting down to piss. Also theres something about pissing at a urinal that i dont really like, if i have the feeling someones watching i find it hard to piss. stage fright maybe

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When urinating at a urinal in public. I sometimes like to pull my balls out as well. I like to have them "breathe" while urinating. Obviously then my entire cock is showing as well. Now i have all my junk out and have to back up a little. Do other guys do this, or do you just have the head poking out? It's not really a sexual thing or a flashing thing I got going, but I like the feeling it gives me.
It depends on what I am wearing and where I am. If I am wearing gym shorts or basketball shorts or swimming shorts I pull out all of it, cock and balls.
If I am wear jeans or slacks with fly then I just pull my dick out. Now if I wear sweatpants or my cook pants which is elastic waist band I pull out both cock and balls. Now sometimes if I remember about when I wear gym shorts or basketball shorts I like pulling my dick out the bottom of my shorts to piss.