Banned

Hey everybody! Can somebody please tell me why somebody gets banned or how they get banned? Thank you in advance. Good day I say!

Reactions: malakos and Enid
D

deleted848353

They get banned for breaking the rules of the site. Usually by being reported to the moderators who then decide if they are banned temporarily or permanently

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is a very good question, and Vereesa answered it pretty succinctly. Break the rules of the site, you possibly get banned. USUALLY you get like a warning first, then a temp ban, then a permaban.

One thing though, a while back there was a moderator actions thread where you could see what user got what for what. If that makes sense. I know myself and some other people support that being reintroduced when more staff is added. (More transparency that way.)

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everybody! Can somebody please tell me why somebody gets banned or how they get banned? Thank you in advance. Good day I say!

LPSG's Terms of Service are at the bottom of the page. Check them out.

Violations of the TOS can set you on the path to banned camp. Stay within the TOS, no problems.

Enjoy the site.

This is a very good question, and Vereesa answered it pretty succinctly. Break the rules of the site, you possibly get banned. USUALLY you get like a warning first, then a temp ban, then a permaban.

One thing though, a while back there was a moderator actions thread where you could see what user got what for what. If that makes sense. I know myself and some other people support that being reintroduced when more staff is added. (More transparency that way.)
Thank you for your response I appreciate it. I wasn't sure and I thought it was because people were using fake accounts or something like that.

Reactions: Driver_tk

I think I know why they took down my avatar now. The pizza box was from Dominos.

Reactions: Enid

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got banned from a site owned by the previous owner of this site for disagreeing with a moderator. When I questioned why threads were being closed, he said that I was trolling and banned me right away! I have been trying to reach out for help to get reinstated for quite a while.
I guess that speaking your mind can get you banned in some places...
Just saying.

Reactions: bwhip1011

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Kudos

I got banned from a site owned by the previous owner of this site for disagreeing with a moderator. When I questioned why threads were being closed, he said that I was trolling and banned me right away! I have been trying to reach out for help to get reinstated for quite a while.
Just saying.
Well that's unfortunate my man.

Reactions: Driver_tk
D

deleted848353

Just saying.
Don't know why your bringing drama from the other site here tbh it won't make you get unbanned there

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you for your response I appreciate it. I wasn't sure and I thought it was because people were using fake accounts or something like that.
That'll get you banned too, especially if you are trolling or spamming.

Well, you have a hot pink avatar................borderline fella. ...........................................................................:)

Reactions: PTEXPRESS74

hey did you ever find out why they got rid of your avatar? i don't recall that there was nudity
No I didn't. I was naked. But a pizza box covered everything that would be offensive. The only thing I could come up with was that it was a dominos box and maybe that could be seen as promoting.