Banned

1

1359042

Guest
Hey everybody! Can somebody please tell me why somebody gets banned or how they get banned? Thank you in advance. Good day I say!
 
  • Like
Reactions: malakos and Enid
They get banned for breaking the rules of the site. Usually by being reported to the moderators who then decide if they are banned temporarily or permanently
 
This is a very good question, and Vereesa answered it pretty succinctly. Break the rules of the site, you possibly get banned. USUALLY you get like a warning first, then a temp ban, then a permaban.

One thing though, a while back there was a moderator actions thread where you could see what user got what for what. If that makes sense. I know myself and some other people support that being reintroduced when more staff is added. (More transparency that way.)
 
Hey everybody! Can somebody please tell me why somebody gets banned or how they get banned? Thank you in advance. Good day I say!

LPSG's Terms of Service are at the bottom of the page. Check them out.

Violations of the TOS can set you on the path to banned camp. Stay within the TOS, no problems.

Enjoy the site.
 
This is a very good question, and Vereesa answered it pretty succinctly. Break the rules of the site, you possibly get banned. USUALLY you get like a warning first, then a temp ban, then a permaban.

One thing though, a while back there was a moderator actions thread where you could see what user got what for what. If that makes sense. I know myself and some other people support that being reintroduced when more staff is added. (More transparency that way.)
Thank you for your response I appreciate it. I wasn't sure and I thought it was because people were using fake accounts or something like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Driver_tk
I think I know why they took down my avatar now. The pizza box was from Dominos.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Enid
Hey everybody! Can somebody please tell me why somebody gets banned or how they get banned? Thank you in advance. Good day I say!
I got banned from a site owned by the previous owner of this site for disagreeing with a moderator. When I questioned why threads were being closed, he said that I was trolling and banned me right away! I have been trying to reach out for help to get reinstated for quite a while.
I guess that speaking your mind can get you banned in some places...
Just saying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bwhip1011
This is a very good question, and Vereesa answered it pretty succinctly. Break the rules of the site, you possibly get banned. USUALLY you get like a warning first, then a temp ban, then a permaban.

One thing though, a while back there was a moderator actions thread where you could see what user got what for what. If that makes sense. I know myself and some other people support that being reintroduced when more staff is added. (More transparency that way.)
Kudos
 
I got banned from a site owned by the previous owner of this site for disagreeing with a moderator. When I questioned why threads were being closed, he said that I was trolling and banned me right away! I have been trying to reach out for help to get reinstated for quite a while.
I guess that speaking your mind can get you banned in some places...
Just saying.
Well that's unfortunate my man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Driver_tk
I got banned from a site owned by the previous owner of this site for disagreeing with a moderator. When I questioned why threads were being closed, he said that I was trolling and banned me right away! I have been trying to reach out for help to get reinstated for quite a while.
I guess that speaking your mind can get you banned in some places...
Just saying.
Don't know why your bringing drama from the other site here tbh it won't make you get unbanned there
 
Thank you for your response I appreciate it. I wasn't sure and I thought it was because people were using fake accounts or something like that.
That'll get you banned too, especially if you are trolling or spamming.
 
Hey everybody! Can somebody please tell me why somebody gets banned or how they get banned? Thank you in advance. Good day I say!
Well, you have a hot pink avatar................borderline fella. ...........................................................................:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: PTEXPRESS74
hey did you ever find out why they got rid of your avatar? i don't recall that there was nudity
No I didn't. I was naked. But a pizza box covered everything that would be offensive. The only thing I could come up with was that it was a dominos box and maybe that could be seen as promoting.