banner... the things boredom will do

SimplyHung: Yeh, cheap joke, I know.

lpsg.jpg

awellhungboi: Hey, good job! I like that! You should make some more--do up some cards like folks in another thread were talking about.

AnonyMs: Ahem... Would like to remind everyone that the ladies' auxillary benefits from all money making schemes around here.... the banner/card is fabulous and I can't wait to sell them at our first lpsg r/l meet....

:D

sammygirly: ~nods slowly with Nony~

Don't make us call our lawyers...

Actually, I'd love one in my sig for the Ladie's Auxillary....and we are in the need for a standard banner that the winner of the Grandpa could display every month...

You up to it SimplyHung?

gigantikok: I don't get it... *scratches head*

Hehe, just kidding.

Neato, by the way.

SimplyHung: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1061948298;start=0#5 date=08/26/03 at 21:42:27]~nods slowly with Nony~

Don't make us call our lawyers...

Actually, I'd love one in my sig for the Ladie's Auxillary....and we are in the need for a standard banner that the winner of the Grandpa could display every month...

You up to it SimplyHung?
[/quote]

Heh... I'll see if I can come up with something. I'm trying to keep 'em simple, since this really isn't a graphics-driven site.

SimplyHung: Inspired in-part by Hapi Papi's "sausage race" signature

lspgla.jpg

H8Monga: Glad I changed the "What?! Majority Rules Hell yeah!!!" instead of the sausage race... last minute decisions... :)