Bareback anal

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fak_et, Nov 19, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I want to try bareback anal sometimes with my girl. We are both clean, but I know that ass bacteria have no place around dicks. Do i need to do anything to make sure I don't get ecoli in my urethra or something? Or will I be fine just washing it off after and taking a wizz?

2. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please excuse this rant directed at no one in particular except the entire human race.

Bareback anal sex.....never.
    I am not here as a member of this generation who is willing to forget the countless loss of human life due to AIDS. Many people, including my uncle, have died from AIDS and we should never forget the loss nor the struggle of those who have gone before us. So much education is out there on this subject, I cannot understand the need or desire to have unprotected sex.

3. Corius

Corius New Member

Amen. There was a time when that sort of thing was possible. Those of us who enjoyed it reflect on the fact that we were lucky. A condom isn't the end of pleasure! Use them and be thankful they are so dependable.

4. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    i dont see why u guys are hating on barebacking. if the two are in a commited relationship and have both been tested prior, there is no fear of getting anything from eachother in terms of stds. yes having unprotected sex with a stranger is dangerous and i'd understand you guys than, but if this guy is in a committed relationship with his girlfriend, what can he catch? other than a possible urethral infection if she doesnt douche properly. he can't get hiv from a woman he's in a relationship with if she doesnt have it, same goes for other stds

Xry777 likes this.
  5. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    exactly.... It wasn't stated if they have been having unprotected sex the normal way either. Nothing's going to change transmission chances really by switching holes. Just make sure you both are tested.

6. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    aww thanks for backing me up sweety :)

7. DM43

DM43 Member

What are you nuts!!!! That is absolutely crazy to do that in this day and age. Let me just take the gun and shoot you now, instead of the possible years of suffering that will occur should you contract AIDS.

8. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    so you can just spotaneously get hiv from fucking someone who hasnt got it? is that what ur saying?

9. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    Hi, there --

I'm not going to be judgmental, and I will speak for myself.

I would never want to put a partner in danger. Either by giving or receiving, I would take precautions (condoms) to be able to enjoy the freedom of sexual expression.

A condom is a small price to pay for being able to go nuts sexually with someone.

Peace!
    DP

10. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    and i respect people who use rubbers, but i'm talking about those whack jobs out there who think that if two consenting adults who have been tested and are neg and are in a committed relationship can have bareback sex without worrying about getting anything.
    because you cant get any std's if both parties are neg.

11. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    Party on, Wayne!

12. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    I understand the basis for the "never without a condom" sentiment, but I feel this case is not being properly examined. No one asked if he uses a condom when he has vaginal sex with her, yet not doing so can also easily spread HIV. If they're both at a committed-enough level to partake in this activity, then switching to anal isn't going to suddenly spread HIV.

That being said, I don't think there is much bacterial danger. We all have bacteria in our bodies, and unless she's sick with some non-usual flora, it's likely that whatever is living in her intestinal tract is also living in his. I'm thinking that as long as he doesn't have broken skin on his penis, there's virtually no chance of any bacterial infection. The common urge to urinate after ejaculation is beneficial for clearing out the urethra, and likely persisted as an evolutionary advantage for that purpose.

I'm not advocating barebacking in general, but practiced within a monogamous relationship where both partners are free of communicable disease is by definition unable to spread HIV or other std's. The wild card comes with the trust factor -- but I imagine that if they're already trusting enough to go without condoms for vaginal sex, then they're just as safe with anal.

13. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    Doesn't it stink?
    and isn't it painful?

14. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    douche and butt plugs are ur friends.

15. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm not into anal sex, period. i think it's gross.

but that said, why are you hating on him? he's in a committed relationship, yah? it's not like he's hooking up with some random trick. he wants for try it with his girlfriend. and i say go for it bruddah, if that's what you're into

16. remy_labeau_2008

remy_labeau_2008 New Member

Albums:
    yeah i will have to agree with BIFFtheSTIFF. I DONT think people should bareback on a quick back ally fuck or what ever your into. But i have been with the same guy for a couple of years now and dont see a problem in barebacking. He has been tested as to have I, so there is no risk of contracting HIV.

Fratpack, although i respect your view and i am very sorry about the family/friends you have lost to HIV, but the world is not that black and white.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

Fak_Et, you and your posts frighten the hell out of me! :scared: First you post that you have a beautiful, wonderful girlfriend who likes all the kinky, fetish stuff you do, then you post: Why do I feel the need to cheat? Then you post GF's mom disaproves of birth control. When one reads this post we find out that you don't trust condoms. I suspected at the time this was bullshit and it appears I was correct.:mad: You just don't want to use them.

Then today you have the audacity to post Parents nosey about medical issues , technically it's just your mom being nosey but thats not relevant. :rolleyes: You reveal that you have had a recurrent bout of epididymitis.

According to the Mayo Clinic epididymitis is usually caused by an STD or a bacterial infection. This tells me you have been fucking without condoms. :angryfire2: Since we already know you are a liar and a cheater you have been spreading this infection or STD about like Typhoid Mary. :mad: You're a jackass, so we know you aren't telling your gf or the other women you have sex with about this stuff which means you are infecting them and then re-infecting yourself everytime you have unsafe sex with them. :12: Why you would even contemplate bareback anal is beyond me. :aargh4:
    Epididymitis is an inflammation of the coiled tube (epididymis) at the back of the testicle that stores and carries sperm. Pain and swelling are the most common signs and symptoms. Males of any age can get epididymitis, but it's most common in men between the ages of 19 and 35.

Epididymitis is most often caused by a bacterial infection or by a sexually transmitted disease (STD) such as gonorrhea or chlamydia.

Gonorrhea can cause PID - Pelvic inflammatory disease. In women, the bacteria can spread into the uterus and fallopian tubes, causing pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), which may result in scarring of the tubes, greater risk of ectopic pregnancy and infertility. PID may lead to abdominal pain, backache, irregular menstrual periods, pain during intercourse and foul-smelling vaginal discharge. It's a serious infection that requires immediate treatment by a doctor.

Chlamydia can also cause PID, infertility, prostatitis, etc. Chlamydia is a bacterial infection of your genital tract that spreads easily through sexual contact. You may not know you have chlamydia because the signs and symptoms of pain and fluid discharge don't show up right away, if they show up at all. Many people experience no signs and symptoms.

Chlamydia is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases in the United States. Each year, nearly 3 million people in the United States are infected with chlamydia. The disease affects both men and women and occurs in all age groups, though chlamydia is most prevalent among U.S. teenagers.

Chlamydia isn't difficult to treat once you know you have it. If it's left untreated, however, chlamydia can lead to more-serious health problems.
    Given your past and current sexual modus operandi I would say that you cannot engage in bareback anal sex. IT could literally be deadly for you and your partner(s). Since commitment and monogamy are totally foreign to you, anytime you get close to a woman you should be wearing a condom. If possible I would also suggest a penicillin drip as well.

18. Principessa

Gold Member

Uhm, no. Actually his girlfriend is in a commited relationship, he is not. :12: A few weeks ago he pretty much bragged about the fact he cheats on his girlfriend in, 'Why do I feel the need to cheat.'

19. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    OH!!! in that case...HELL NO!!!! DUDE that's just wrong to endanger her to get your jollys. HIV is spread more among heterosexual couples these days than in the gay community. Thanks nj for doing the back up homework. :)

20. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

oh shoot, i didn't know. in that case, don't risk giving her something. fuckin a, i hate cheaters. cheating is the worst thing anyone can do in a relationship short of murder. my ex cheated on me - 3 guys running a train on her.

Draft saved Draft deleted