Bareback

D

deleted1074483

top and love to go bareback, but only in long term relationships - with my current fb it was six months, both tested and he suggested/wanted it - too many things to catch :-(

Reactions: fuckersplit

as a total bottom the feeling of a blistered rectum is painful; this is what happens when any top puts a condom covered penis in me. I have a severe reaction to latex and get a very painful rash whenever i come in contact with it. So i will bareback.
There are many different types of non-latex condoms. You don't have to bareback to avoid your allergy.

(yes my link is Cosmo. don't judge)

gearheadsf

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bottom only bareback for people whom I know well. There is a guy I know who loves to breed me.

Bareback is where it's at. I can pump a dude with a condom when I need to, but having my raw dick in a fuck buddy is where it's at. It's even hotter when the hole is totally spermed out with other dude's loads. I'm neg so in the few times I've gotten fucked (recently) I have the dude slip on a rubber. But when I'm doing the fucking it's always raw and I usually try to nut deep inside the guys guts.

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bareback is where it's at. I can pump a dude with a condom when I need to, but having my raw dick in a fuck buddy is where it's at. It's even hotter when the hole is totally spermed out with other dude's loads. I'm neg so in the few times I've gotten fucked (recently) I have the dude slip on a rubber. But when I'm doing the fucking it's always raw and I usually try to nut deep inside the guys guts.

yup love it raw and the feeling of cum dripping on my balls but unless you just got tested with me sorry hun..

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People in long term monogamous relationships often get lured into a false sense of security that their partner won't cheat. And because of this they stop taking any precautions.

It's kind of depressing to think that the person you've committed the rest of your life to may be the same person who could shorten your life due to a fleeting moment of weakness.

So with this knowledge, the logical answer should be that gay men should never bareback. Right? But the thing is, love is not an expression of logic. It's an innate need that feeds the soul and drives us to do things in spite of logic.

It's illogical to climb Everest, to sail around the world, run marathons, race cars, etc. But we do it anyway despite the risks because it makes our existence all the more richer for doing so.

Everyone is different, tolerance to risk varies. For me, being the vessel in which my partner ejaculates into is a part of my identity. It's one of my purposes in life. To not be used in this way is like asking a bird not to sing or a rose not to bloom.

D_odif

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is hot!

Reactions: gearheadsf