Bastian Karim

Rossini

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With Viktor Rom he looked as he was falling asleep, despite the fact he was beating the shit out of him. That scene is awful
Is that the one where he rips his tank top and he’s holding onto the chains? If so he said in an interview (wish i could remember where I saw it) where he said that was one of the worst scenes he’d filmed and he kept having to stop as they were just so rough and didn’t really listen to him

loboestepario

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that the one where he rips his tank top and he’s holding onto the chains? If so he said in an interview (wish i could remember where I saw it) where he said that was one of the worst scenes he’d filmed and he kept having to stop as they were just so rough and didn’t really listen to him
That one, where he gets slapped merciless. I absolutely loathe Viktor Rom and his silicone ass ever since

gloomty

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew something was off :/ It's fucked up