1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Bath House Experiences?

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by 2763501, Sep 6, 2019.

1. 2763501

2763501 Guest

I’m pretty new to the single life and after years of sexual frustration because of a shitty sex life in previous relationship, I’ve got some sexual goals I’m looking to conquer. There’s some bath houses in Seattle and Portland Oregon that I’m looking at trying out. The thought of NSA stranger sex is so hot to me. Has anyone gone before? Any good pointers, suggestions or anyone wanna buddy system it with me? Thanks!

2. AJasonSandwich

I work at one in Portland, best time to go is on a Saturday night. That’s when you find the biggest and most diverse crowd. Twice a month we have black out parties in which all the lights are turned off and you wear a colored glow stick bracelet saying what your position is and what you’re looking for. Always a big turn out. And there are rules in place to make sure you’re safe.

Txman806, TrynBi, portlandnic and 2 others like this.
  3. TrynBi

TrynBi Well-Known Member

Wow, can’t believe only one post in this thread.

I love going to bath houses. Great fun! Be bold and release your inhibitions. There is something for everyone there. It is a bit about timing find your right crowd, but each experience I’ve had has been one to remember, you can have private encounters or public. Either are carefree and sooo hot! Enjoy!

Beardon likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice