Verified
Gold
Media
Anaheim, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was wondering if anyone is pushing the envelope with their choice of bathing suit this year like I am.

I want to, always been a board shorts kinda guy, then went above the knee now i am at the old school mid thigh shorts and now...i want to try a speedo IDK if have the body and i am a grower :confused:

badgerii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to, always been a board shorts kinda guy, then went above the knee now i am at the old school mid thigh shorts and now...i want to try a speedo IDK if have the body and i am a grower :confused:

I did the exact same thing, each summer my suit would get shorter and shorter ...hell if I can pull off a speedo you sure as hell can fill it out!

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You only live once right? Plus who cares what other think, enjoy life, buy that speedo and be proud. I just bought a square cut, a pretty transparent white square cut, and a white thong for this summer.

LPSGOMFUG

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Anaheim, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks guys! good to know i am not the only lad out at sea. I am traveling in a couple weeks and starting p90 this week, so will it be square trunk or speedo? whats better for thick thighs? don't want to unnecessarily dwarf myself. next week i'll post results and choice.

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been wearing board shorts in public and nothing at home for several years now. This winter, however we redid our backyard and cut down all the shrubs. I bought a couple of Nike square cut suits for the home pool. I had forgotten how sexy a lycra suit can make me feel. That's a thumbs up for me.

D

deleted436524

When I'm forced to wear a suit it is a yellow square cut with the liner cut out. I don't care who sees my cock outline. It's the suit I wear so others have to deal with their problems with it.

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly think it was mis-labeled on the website I bought it from, I think it is underwear instead, but on a nude beach or comfortable beach it'll be fine.