Bathmate hydromax

D

deleted983382

So far my 7ish inches and length jumped up to 7.5 and my birth to 6 after a 30 minute sesh. Haven’t pumped in about a month. So hen I go back. I’ll get back to 30 minutes 3-5x a week.
I'm so proud of you!

Reactions: LoveBigP

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You do look great man. I totally agree with Gregie pump without the insert. I use the x40 as well and love the hell out of that thing. You will not believe how big and how fast you will grown if you use it on a consistent basis.

D

deleted972301

My X30 just arrived. Three days from when I ordered it. I will try it out tonight.
Take it for a spin for 15 minutes. Three 5 minute sessions. Give it about a month and the base of your cock will expand and you will be able to pump for longer periods of time. Also take it easy. It will be addicting.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Take it for a spin for 15 minutes. Three 5 minute sessions. Give it about a month and the base of your cock will expand and you will be able to pump for longer periods of time. Also take it easy. It will be addicting.
first 15 min. Went fast. Not much change in girth het, but I am start I g at 6 inches flaccid ledger went from 4.9 to 5 5. Will but a dock ring on to keep it pumped a bit longer.

D

deleted983382

Yeah the base of my cock is way thicker! I can hold a seal now without my balls getting sucked in every 2 minutes lol

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Day 3, I pumped for 30 mins today. No issues, unit works and seals even with pubic hair. I did my first cycle this AM in the shower with 5 min breaks. The 2nd this afternoon with breaks also. My flaccid girth has increased. Can't tell about length yet, but only day three. This afternoon it pulled my balls in the tube. Not that painful. Wanted to do more, but was already over my 15 mins with just the morning cycle. It is fun.

Reactions: deleted983382

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Day 4, I am seeing some change. Girth has increased .3 inches when flaccid, length when flaccid it up .85 inches.hard girth is still 6 inches and length was up just .1. Today was a 40 min with breaks in tub of hot water.

D

deleted983382

Today I pumped for 14 minutes. Every 3 minutes I slightly increased intensity. The last 2 minutes I pumped to maximium intensity which was just above 8.0 pumped inches

Reactions: LoveBigP

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
Dear brothers, Don't fall for the exaggerated hype, its just another pump, you can use any pump with water (Not electric obviously).

I tried to use one and it did not even fit (Very Girthy here).

The whole process takes time, warm up massage pump up etc.

I see nothing special here .

NEXT

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dear brothers, Don't fall for the exaggerated hype, its just another pump, you can use any pump with water (Not electric obviously).

I tried to use one and it did not even fit (Very Girthy here).

The whole process takes time, warm up massage pump up etc.

I see nothing special here .

NEXT
I have tried other pumps tubes also. This is the easiest I have used. Seal is painless, and my 2 inch girth fits to keep balls out of tube. I know the girth in this size is limited, but at my size now more might limit my sex partners. I also enjoy the pumping. The time is mine to relax with.

Reactions: Jocktb1