Bathmate hydromax

EI129

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm three weeks in using mine now and I'm seeing impressive results in length/thickness when flaccid. No major changes to the erect size but that's okay. I'm also experiencing increased libido but not sure if that's an actual side effect of using the pump or placebo effect :D

D

deleted972301

I'm three weeks in using mine now and I'm seeing impressive results in length/thickness when flaccid. No major changes to the erect size but that's okay. I'm also experiencing increased libido but not sure if that's an actual side effect of using the pump or placebo effect :D

Yes indeed brother. Sometimes it takes a little longer to see the results with your erection but trust me when you do you are going to feel on top of the world. Especially once you start having sex routinely with someone who has been accustomed to your size over the course of you using the Bathmate. I think for me the visual change to my flaccid state was what kept me going and made the journey that much more exciting along the way!

D

deleted1774761

Any tips for shower usage? I can't seem to get a good seal without submerging in the tub. I think it's probably because I have too much pubic hair and I've been into letting it grow out lately.

Reactions: deleted972301

Nowaybrose

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any tips for shower usage? I can't seem to get a good seal without submerging in the tub. I think it's probably because I have too much pubic hair and I've been into letting it grow out lately.
I have to trim mine to get a good deal

Reactions: deleted1774761
D

deleted972301

Trim your pines and fiddle around with it until you figure out the seal.

Reactions: deleted1774761