Beards: good or bad?

Beards: good or bad?

• Total voters

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought this thread was about girls who date gay guys for appearances.

:confused:

I like facial hair. the OP's beard and mustache look great! They look nice and soft. Do you use conditioner?

Thank you. I use nothing but shampoo, I shower twice a day. That was freshly trimmed (cheeks and neck shaven).

And a slurp to you too, HotMilf. :biggrin1:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
hey BS... my opinion.. ya know.. the one that 'matters'
is that beards totally ROCK..
I had one for a while.. it was a real beard...
check the gallery for the proof...

I don't think many young girls dig the whole 'beard' vibe... but f em...
:)
D

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You already know how much I love your thigh tickler! :biggrin1:

My LTR had one and I refuse to let him shave it off. I like them trimmed close to the face and chin. Very sexy on the right men!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey BS... my opinion.. ya know.. the one that 'matters'
is that beards totally ROCK..
I had one for a while.. it was a real beard...
check the gallery for the proof...

I don't think many young girls dig the whole 'beard' vibe... but f em...
:)
D

Hear hear. A beard won't stop me from getting laid, that's for damn sure. I saw that pic where you look like Jason Lee and I commented on it. :biggrin1:

You already know how much I love your thigh tickler! :biggrin1:

My LTR had one and I refuse to let him shave it off. I like them trimmed close to the face and chin. Very sexy on the right men!

Vote for 'Good', then! I need at least one woman on there, lol.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in general BAD. Very few men can make a beard look good

So do *I* make it look good? Be honest. :tongue:

I'm very curious as that WHY many women dislike beards. Is it because it's scratchy? Because it's associated with older men? Is it a general dislike for hair/facial hair?

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a beard because I got sick of shaving every damn day. I do keep it trimmed though. I wash and condition mine, but I make sure it's rinsed well.

Attachments

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a beard because I got sick of shaving every damn day. I do keep it trimmed though. I wash and condition mine, but I make sure it's rinsed well.

That's a good-looking beard, my man. I can't stand shaving every fucking day either, I start to bleed all over the place. Screw this, we're men, we're supposed to be hairy, so there. :biggrin1:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMFAO SOFLA.. your signature... is fuckingfantastic.

Sorry, had to say that.

I LOVE THE SCRUFFYNESS.. Don't get me wrong, it isn't pleasant against your cheek but god it's sexy.

As far as beards go... My ex use to grow out his facial hair into a nice beard.. i didn't really like the way it looked but I didn't really mind it either. He looked a lot older... and it totally matched his rocker image.

Whatever makes the guy happy makes me happy.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
So do *I* make it look good? Be honest. :tongue:

I'm very curious as that WHY many women dislike beards. Is it because it's scratchy? Because it's associated with older men? Is it a general dislike for hair/facial hair?

It is a cliche but i do associate older men with beards and also that they are scratchy and dirty, food, crumbs & sweat getting stuck in them. I know for 99% of men it isnt the case, but it is one of those stupid unfounded reasons i just cant kick.

But dear, you are a VERY good example of a good looking man with a good looking beard, you wear it very well.
But sorry, i will always prefer clean shaven

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is a cliche but i do associate older men with beards and also that they are scratchy and dirty, food, crumbs & sweat getting stuck in them. I know for 99% of men it isnt the case, but it is one of those stupid unfounded reasons i just cant kick.

But dear, you are a VERY good example of a good looking man with a good looking beard, you wear it very well.
But sorry, i will always prefer clean shaven

Thank you Lee_M. :smile:

I have to say that I'm a little surprised at the results of this poll, I didn't expect a strong majority of people to say they like beards... granted, most of the people who voted 'Good' are men, and there was only four women that voted 'Good' (well, four if you include DJG in there - snap! :wink:), but nevertheless, it's a pleasant surprise.

Great! Bearded men of the world, unite! :biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beards can be very sexy but they must be shaped well. I prefer beards that follow the jawline; if a man has remarkable bone structure, a beard which outlines his face can be quite striking.

An example of what i'm talking about. Burns1de, you're sporting what seems like 3-4 day growth which can be sexy too. Not every man can get away with that. :wink: That kind of all over growth can be too scratchy for some women when kissing although I personally don't mind whiskers.

Works well for you. I'd like to see how it looks if you were to keep it trimmed closer to the jawline because you have distinct facial features and sharper planes on your face that I think would be enhanced by trimming the cheek area. Either way, facial hair is your friend and your handsome mug is a fine canvas for display. :smile:

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's a good-looking beard, my man. I can't stand shaving every fucking day either, I start to bleed all over the place. Screw this, we're men, we're supposed to be hairy, so there. :biggrin1:

Thanks.

LMFAO SOFLA.. your signature... is fuckingfantastic.

I try :wink:

I'd never have a ZZ Top beard. Looks like too much work and I have a beard to avoid the work of shaving.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I'd like to see how it looks if you were to keep it trimmed closer to the jawline because you have distinct facial features and sharper planes on your face that I think would be enhanced by trimming the cheek area. Either way, facial hair is your friend and your handsome mug is a fine canvas for display. :smile:

I tend to think that with such prominent features that trimming to the jaw, with it being so strong and defined that it could turn into that overly trimmined/maintained look (eg: George Michael). Id say he is better off keeping it as a full beard but keeping the lines on his cheeks and neck very clean and neat.

But thats just my personal preference

VelvetMouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy kissing very much, so I don't care for beards. In addition, I love a man's face and feel that sometimes facial hair detours from the features!