I’d still love to see whatever he was posting to his OF account back when he had one.
 
He had a newer account where he was staying at a rehab facility. I looked but couldnt find that account either. Anyone else have any luck?
Disregard 😅 i had him mixed up with a similar looking account. Also military vet, also b-named, also pretty much dropped off the internet. Finally found the account i was looking for and realized my mistake
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dorje44
I don’t suppose anyone knows what Bearsteen’s OF account was like? Would love to see his ass or anything really.
 
I don’t suppose anyone knows what Bearsteen’s OF account was like? Would love to see his ass or anything really.
I remember he did have his ass on there before but not frontal. He was so hot id love to see him again
 
Ung. Omg. I have lots of shirtless and bulge pics of him. I wish I could have seen that bare ass. But I discovered him after he had already stopped using OF
 
He also talked about a bunch of male celebs he would smash and joked about wondering if he’s gay. A commenter told him to take the Kinsey scale quiz and he got a 2. The scale goes from 0-6. So, he’s more the homocurious, but not quite 50/50 bisexual.
 

Attachments

Should I post some of the shirtless pics and vids I saved?
Please!! Can't find anything of his since his accounts were deleted.

I did find him in some old videos of stephanie26113 on tiktok, like these two 👀
bearsteen_1.mp4

bearsteen_2.mp4