Because men are clueless...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes to eyecontact, touching from a stranger. But paradoxically, I would never let a stranger touch me, man or woman! If it has gone that far and you do not mind her touches, I suppose so.

I would say if a woman invites you home with her and she is not married. If she is married it will lead to dinner and a couch while she goes to sleep with someone else though, so be sure she hasn't got that. Or if she lives with her parents. Are you ready to get That Serious? They will be giving you the beady eye.

Also if she looks at your lap or your mouth and licks her lips-- she may be very impulsive and just go with you to the nearest closet.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just remember women are human! just as many of them are useless at trying to let guys know they're interested as there are guys who are useless at telling whether a girl is into them or not...

That probably doesn't help much...

Guess all I'm saying is that unless she comes right out and says it you can never be totally sure and it's all about just not over analysing it and taking a risk every now and then, geez, if you are respectful even if she doesn't go for you she'll probably be flattered and won't be to harsh... and if she is overly harsh when you were respectful, then bullet dodged.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Just remember women are human! just as many of them are useless at trying to let guys know they're interested as there are guys who are useless at telling whether a girl is into them or not...

That probably doesn't help much...

Guess all I'm saying is that unless she comes right out and says it you can never be totally sure and it's all about just not over analysing it and taking a risk every now and then, geez, if you are respectful even if she doesn't go for you she'll probably be flattered and won't be to harsh... and if she is overly harsh when you were respectful, then bullet dodged.

You make a good point, in that nothing is ironclad, and that if someone makes a move, that effort should be treated with respect and not loud disdain.

I would add, however, to return to one of my original points, that most of the women I've known can tell immediately (and nearly infallibly), simply by observation, if a third-party woman is interested in a third-party man. I have almost no talent for this. I did see a young woman desperately pulling a young man onto the dance floor at karaoke a few months back, over-laughing at all his comments, and thought "Okay, she's probably interested", but that's about as sure as I've ever been. She might as well have been wearing a neon sign :->.

Kevin

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
what about the guys? Can you tell when a guy is 'with' a woman? And when he isn't? Maybe women are more in tune with women? Not sure. I usually walk around not knowing a thing. There is a creepy guy at work that screams 'perv' and yeah, he is I just found out today. LOL, but other than that? I have usually no clue who is hooking up with whom, unless they are making out in the student lounge (or faculty ;)).

Great posts. I thought this might be fun to turn around. How do guys show they're interested, but that's another thread.

:) bj

we stare at your asses and tell our friends how hot you are

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I think women can be more misleading then what you think...
we're just trying to be nice without causing a scene...
I think a good sign that a women is not interested is when they smile a lot (usually seems forced), break eye contact often, & turn their head away...
the other sign is how their legs are crossed...
if the knee/hips shifted toward you during the first few minutes they're interested...
but they immediately recross the legs...
the first set of signs will follow...
its about being able to read body language...
smiling a lot is actually a sign of nervousness...
we are told its a way of being nice but the nature is aggressive in certain situations...
most men can feel the awkwardness but don't care & push women...
that's when you get evil bitches...
after awhile you stop being nice...
unless you're the bartender...
because we just want your money... XD

My new rule is to never flirt with the bartender. Ever. And never flirt with the help. It does nothing for anyone. You aren't going to get the number, get anything. Its not worth it. The man just looks like an ass. If she flirts with me I'll be absolutely non-responsive.

This is a new rule! And I think all should partake in this little bit if wisdom.