Beginning To Show [straight]

Sexy Member
Media
Part I

It was thirty minutes into my college career, I was unpacking boxes in my dorm room, when with a single knock, a tall handsome boy walked into the room. I recognized him from his picture, although he had put on some weight.

"Hi, Jim."
"Hey, man. You must be Seth. Excited to be your roommate."
"Yeah, this is going to be awesome, do you have any more boxes to carry up?"

And we got along great for the first several weeks. I was a bit quieter, he was more outspoken. Jim was a couple inches over six feet, blond, a thick Mississippi southern accent--he made a ton of friends fast, and gradually, I made friends with his friends. It was a good group.

Our sleeping situation was a little bit unusual. Instead of the usual bunk beds, we had a small loft with two mattresses separated by a couple feet of empty space. Very little privacy, and so, leading up to the first big party, we discussed what to do if one or both of us found someone to hook up with.

Honestly, it seemed unlikely to me that I was going to get lucky, but we agreed on the standard sock on the door.

Part II

After nearly a semester, I was impressed by the small parade of women that Jim brought around after parties. Sometimes I saw them together, but oftentimes, I just encountered a sock on the door the night of a party and then heard Jim's descriptions afterwards.

To hear him tell it, he was fucking them right, but I had my doubts. There weren't any repeat customers so far as I could see.

Getting closer to exams, I started insisting on hours that I needed the room for homework and studying and sleeping. Jim agreed, but a couple times, I returned home on a study night to discover a sock. I was pretty pissed, but let it go.

Part III

My shit was handled. I'd studied hard and I was ready for my finals. I was fuckin' tired, but I got right to bed early and passed out.

An hour later, my drunk ass roommate returns with his latest new friend. They stumble in quietly while I'm asleep, and after fooling around on the couch for a minute, Jim gets up and ties a sock around the door. I'm still asleep when they climb up into the loft, but I wake up when they start fucking.

At first, I'm confused as to what is happening, but it dawns on me that they're both drunk and haven't even realized I'm four feet away in the dark.

"Take your clothes off," she said. "Let's see what we're working with here, big boy."
"Yeah, you're gonna like this," said Jim quietly.
"Put it in me," her voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it.
"Yeah, you're fuckin' wet, babe." Jim was short of breath, his voice trembling a bit. "Do you like it?"
"It's the perfect size, baby." And suddenly, I knew who it was.

Jim and I had discussed Ashely several times. She was a year ahead of us, tall, and a perfect hard body. She was well known for her daily running, she had also recently broken up with her boyfriend... I was a little bit jealous of Jim, but more I was just pissed off that he was drunk the night before my exam, fucking a girl feet away from me.

Ashely, tired of Jim's drunken fumblings, pushed him down onto the mattress, and climbed on top. She grabbed his cock and placed it at her entrance, then slowly lowered herself. I noticed with a smirk that it wasn't a very long ride. Up and down, it looked like she had a couple inches to bounce. Up and down, in the darkness, her form was silhouetted, she was quietly riding him, her breath even.

After twenty or thirty seconds, Jim's breathing started to quicken, Ashely slowed down, but apparently, it was too late for Jim. His control burst, and with a grunt, he said, "I'm coming," and Ashley hopped off.

Jim was apologetic, "I'm sorry, I've been having some problems holding out."
Ashely was disappointed, but nice enough, "No problem, this was fun."

Part IV

In the darkness, my mind raced. I was pissed, and now I was horny. There was a beautiful naked woman who I had lusted over for weeks only feet away. I couldn't masturbate with the two of them right there. I couldn't even really move unless I wanted to freak them out. But then, Jim had to go to the bathroom.

He climbed down out of the loft, and as soon as the door closed, Ashely sighed.
"Fuuuuuuck. That sucked," she said quietly to herself. Her hand drifted down to her pussy, she stroked it a few times, "What about you, Seth?"

I panicked, she was looking right at me, she knew I was there!

"How long have you known I was here?" I asked.
"About twenty seconds after I started fucking Jim--"
"So, ten seconds before he finished, you mean?" I asked cruelly.
She laughed, "Yeah. Shit, did you two plan this? That's perverted!? Watching me!?"
I hastily started explaining, "Hell, no! Jim was supposed to give me the room tonight. We have that chemistry exam tomorrow! Shouldn't you be trying to sleep too? Aren't you in that class?"
"Yeah, but I always try to fuck the night before a big test," we both let that hang in the air for a second.

"The better the fuck, the higher your grade?"
"I haven't kept close enough track to say for sure, but I definitely feel more confident going into a test if I've properly fucked the night before," she said with a chuckle.

Now, I was on high alert.

I turned the small reading lamp besides my mattress on, and suddenly we were both illuminated, both covered by only our bedsheets. She blinked at the sudden bright light, and then looked amused after I apologized for revealing her nudity. But I wanted her to notice my nudity as well. I slept naked, and I knew that the bed sheet wouldn't hide much.

"Holy shit, Seth." My flaccid cock was a clear lump on my leg.
"A little different from Jim, I guess."
She blushed briefly, and looked around to make sure he still wasn't back.
"He's on the average side of average; I didn't expect that from such a tall guy!" she said. "But you look about the same and you're not nearly as tall!"

She sat up in bed, her breasts firm on her chest, her firm, flat abs leading down to long runner's legs, a thin landing strip of pubic hair just above her pussy.

"Let's see what we're working with here, big boy," she said the same words to me that she'd said to Jim. She leaned over and started pulling the bedsheets down... when she got to the root of my cock she gasped at how it was hanging. "You're still soft!?"

She bed sheet was dragged down my legs, revealing four soft fat inches of cock.

"Sorry I'm not bigger, but I promise I'll last longer than Jim; I'll guarantee that you'll cum twice."

"You're plenty big enough, stud. Even soft, you're already as big as your roommate." I grinned and gestured for her to move from Jim's mattress to mine. She climbed into bed with me, I lay her down, and petting her slit softly, up and down, watching her face for what she likes. After a minute of that, I leaned over and kissed her gently on her sex, and then, using my tongue and my hand, starting working on that first guaranteed orgasm. Meanwhile, my cock started to plump.

Part V

Within minutes, I had her even breath going ragged. A sheen of sweat broke out on her forehead and she started to sigh every few seconds. I increased my pace, her pussy was a sloppy mess now of her juices and my saliva. As her sighs became loud moans, I slapped her gently. Her eyes went wild, her vaginal walls clamped down on my fingers, and she came all over my face and hand.

Her loud reaction quickened my heart rate and the blood flow from my head to my cock. As I climbed up her body, and she saw it hanging rudely from my torso, as the head dragged up her long legs, no longer four fat soft inches, now hanging down nearly eight inches, a massive, thick extra appendage, heavily draped across her, I was now nearly as much animal as man.

Ashely's eyes widened, she whispered to me, "Where the fuck did that thing come from?" Still it lengthened. She was certain it was over eight inches now. Easily an inch bigger than her next biggest conquest and twice the size of what she'd briefly ridden minutes earlier. Had it only been minutes? Where was Jim?

But before she could finish that train of thought, she saw me reach full hardness just as the head of my cock started to penetrate--the first inch and a half was just the tip and took half a minute to fully work its way in, but after that, with longer and longer slow strokes, I started fucking her.

"So big," she breathed. "So thick, and you're going to make me cum again with this rhythm." I reached down and started to gently trace circles around her clit, never stopping my rhythmic slow thrusting. She was writhing beneath me now, her eyes rolling back, her feet flexing... as she started to cum again, I moved my attention from her clit to her nipples, and I picked up the pace.

Her eyes focused on me. "You're so fucking huge. How fucking gigantic are you? You've got to be bigger than anyone else in the city, Jesus, maybe the world. How fucking big is this dick." I was pounding her now, and she was into it, focused, a supreme sexual athlete. My mood had changed so quickly in the past few minutes. From confused to pissed off to horny and pissed off... and now, elated. I was fucking a goddess, she was on her way to cumming for a third time.

From the direction of the bathroom came a small noise. I had the sense that we were no longer alone. Jim was watching.

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Part I

It was thirty minutes into my college career, I was unpacking boxes in my dorm room, when with a single knock, a tall handsome boy walked into the room. I recognized him from his picture, although he had put on some weight.

"Hi, Jim."
"Hey, man. You must be Seth. Excited to be your roommate."
"Yeah, this is going to be awesome, do you have any more boxes to carry up?"

And we got along great for the first several weeks. I was a bit quieter, he was more outspoken. Jim was a couple inches over six feet, blond, a thick Mississippi southern accent--he made a ton of friends fast, and gradually, I made friends with his friends. It was a good group.

Our sleeping situation was a little bit unusual. Instead of the usual bunk beds, we had a small loft with two mattresses separated by a couple feet of empty space. Very little privacy, and so, leading up to the first big party, we discussed what to do if one or both of us found someone to hook up with.

Honestly, it seemed unlikely to me that I was going to get lucky, but we agreed on the standard sock on the door.

Part II

After nearly a semester, I was impressed by the small parade of women that Jim brought around after parties. Sometimes I saw them together, but oftentimes, I just encountered a sock on the door the night of a party and then heard Jim's descriptions afterwards.

To hear him tell it, he was fucking them right, but I had my doubts. There weren't any repeat customers so far as I could see.

Getting closer to exams, I started insisting on hours that I needed the room for homework and studying and sleeping. Jim agreed, but a couple times, I returned home on a study night to discover a sock. I was pretty pissed, but let it go.

Part III

My shit was handled. I'd studied hard and I was ready for my finals. I was fuckin' tired, but I got right to bed early and passed out.

An hour later, my drunk ass roommate returns with his latest new friend. They stumble in quietly while I'm asleep, and after fooling around on the couch for a minute, Jim gets up and ties a sock around the door. I'm still asleep when they climb up into the loft, but I wake up when they start fucking.

At first, I'm confused as to what is happening, but it dawns on me that they're both drunk and haven't even realized I'm four feet away in the dark.

"Take your clothes off," she said. "Let's see what we're working with here, big boy."
"Yeah, you're gonna like this," said Jim quietly.
"Put it in me," her voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it.
"Yeah, you're fuckin' wet, babe." Jim was short of breath, his voice trembling a bit. "Do you like it?"
"It's the perfect size, baby." And suddenly, I knew who it was.

Jim and I had discussed Ashely several times. She was a year ahead of us, tall, and a perfect hard body. She was well known for her daily running, she had also recently broken up with her boyfriend... I was a little bit jealous of Jim, but more I was just pissed off that he was drunk the night before my exam, fucking a girl feet away from me.

Ashely, tired of Jim's drunken fumblings, pushed him down onto the mattress, and climbed on top. She grabbed his cock and placed it at her entrance, then slowly lowered herself. I noticed with a smirk that it wasn't a very long ride. Up and down, it looked like she had a couple inches to bounce. Up and down, in the darkness, her form was silhouetted, she was quietly riding him, her breath even.

After twenty or thirty seconds, Jim's breathing started to quicken, Ashely slowed down, but apparently, it was too late for Jim. His control burst, and with a grunt, he said, "I'm coming," and Ashley hopped off.

Jim was apologetic, "I'm sorry, I've been having some problems holding out."
Ashely was disappointed, but nice enough, "No problem, this was fun."

Part IV

In the darkness, my mind raced. I was pissed, and now I was horny. There was a beautiful naked woman who I had lusted over for weeks only feet away. I couldn't masturbate with the two of them right there. I couldn't even really move unless I wanted to freak them out. But then, Jim had to go to the bathroom.

He climbed down out of the loft, and as soon as the door closed, Ashely sighed.
"Fuuuuuuck. That sucked," she said quietly to herself. Her hand drifted down to her pussy, she stroked it a few times, "What about you, Seth?"

I panicked, she was looking right at me, she knew I was there!

"How long have you known I was here?" I asked.
"About twenty seconds after I started fucking Jim--"
"So, ten seconds before he finished, you mean?" I asked cruelly.
She laughed, "Yeah. Shit, did you two plan this? That's perverted!? Watching me!?"
I hastily started explaining, "Hell, no! Jim was supposed to give me the room tonight. We have that chemistry exam tomorrow! Shouldn't you be trying to sleep too? Aren't you in that class?"
"Yeah, but I always try to fuck the night before a big test," we both let that hang in the air for a second.

"The better the fuck, the higher your grade?"
"I haven't kept close enough track to say for sure, but I definitely feel more confident going into a test if I've properly fucked the night before," she said with a chuckle.

Now, I was on high alert.

I turned the small reading lamp besides my mattress on, and suddenly we were both illuminated, both covered by only our bedsheets. She blinked at the sudden bright light, and then looked amused after I apologized for revealing her nudity. But I wanted her to notice my nudity as well. I slept naked, and I knew that the bed sheet wouldn't hide much.

"Holy shit, Seth." My flaccid cock was a clear lump on my leg.
"A little different from Jim, I guess."
She blushed briefly, and looked around to make sure he still wasn't back.
"He's on the average side of average; I didn't expect that from such a tall guy!" she said. "But you look about the same and you're not nearly as tall!"

She sat up in bed, her breasts firm on her chest, her firm, flat abs leading down to long runner's legs, a thin landing strip of pubic hair just above her pussy.

"Let's see what we're working with here, big boy," she said the same words to me that she'd said to Jim. She leaned over and started pulling the bedsheets down... when she got to the root of my cock she gasped at how it was hanging. "You're still soft!?"

She bed sheet was dragged down my legs, revealing four soft fat inches of cock.

"Sorry I'm not bigger, but I promise I'll last longer than Jim; I'll guarantee that you'll cum twice."

"You're plenty big enough, stud. Even soft, you're already as big as your roommate." I grinned and gestured for her to move from Jim's mattress to mine. She climbed into bed with me, I lay her down, and petting her slit softly, up and down, watching her face for what she likes. After a minute of that, I leaned over and kissed her gently on her sex, and then, using my tongue and my hand, starting working on that first guaranteed orgasm. Meanwhile, my cock started to plump.

Part V

Within minutes, I had her even breath going ragged. A sheen of sweat broke out on her forehead and she started to sigh every few seconds. I increased my pace, her pussy was a sloppy mess now of her juices and my saliva. As her sighs became loud moans, I slapped her gently. Her eyes went wild, her vaginal walls clamped down on my fingers, and she came all over my face and hand.

Her loud reaction quickened my heart rate and the blood flow from my head to my cock. As I climbed up her body, and she saw it hanging rudely from my torso, as the head dragged up her long legs, no longer four fat soft inches, now hanging down nearly eight inches, a massive, thick extra appendage, heavily draped across her, I was now nearly as much animal as man.

Ashely's eyes widened, she whispered to me, "Where the fuck did that thing come from?" Still it lengthened. She was certain it was over eight inches now. Easily an inch bigger than her next biggest conquest and twice the size of what she'd briefly ridden minutes earlier. Had it only been minutes? Where was Jim?

But before she could finish that train of thought, she saw me reach full hardness just as the head of my cock started to penetrate--the first inch and a half was just the tip and took half a minute to fully work its way in, but after that, with longer and longer slow strokes, I started fucking her.

"So big," she breathed. "So thick, and you're going to make me cum again with this rhythm." I reached down and started to gently trace circles around her clit, never stopping my rhythmic slow thrusting. She was writhing beneath me now, her eyes rolling back, her feet flexing... as she started to cum again, I moved my attention from her clit to her nipples, and I picked up the pace.

Her eyes focused on me. "You're so fucking huge. How fucking gigantic are you? You've got to be bigger than anyone else in the city, Jesus, maybe the world. How fucking big is this dick." I was pounding her now, and she was into it, focused, a supreme sexual athlete. My mood had changed so quickly in the past few minutes. From confused to pissed off to horny and pissed off... and now, elated. I was fucking a goddess, she was on her way to cumming for a third time.

From the direction of the bathroom came a small noise. I had the sense that we were no longer alone. Jim was watching.
Very hot story. Let`s hope the relationship blossoms and we continue to hear about it!

Reactions: bonerjams03

Sexy Member
Media
Part VI

Before she could cum, since I knew Jim was watching, I slowed down my pace.

I went back to the longest, slowest strokes I possibly could, pausing for a moment as I approached the tip of my length. The veins that fed my monster's spongey interior pulsed as I flexed, causing blood to further engorge and solidify its frightening body. Apparently, it liked showing off.

Ashely, on the other hand, wanted the pounding to start again. "Gimme that huge cock." Slowly, I plunged into her, larger than she had thought possible, but still, she wanted more. "Harder! Faster!" But I stayed slow, and withdrew again, inch by inch, one, two, three, four, five, six... seven... eight... and then finally, I withdrew completely, revealing the swollen head of the huge cock she was so desperate to be slammed by.

But when she saw it, glistening, gigantic, suddenly she was moved by an unfamiliar urge: worship. Devotion. Awe.

She knelt and reached for her phone.

"No pictures!" I didn't need photos of me being passed around or posted online.

She reddened in the lamplight, her face was sweaty, but she explained, "No, I want to use the app to measure you."

I looked down, it was still pulsing, maybe still growing... I agreed with its exhibitionist tendencies. Let's let Jim know just how he measured up.

Part VII

She pushed the button on her phone and slowly started scrolling down, inch by inch, as the phone ticked off milestones. After she passed eight inches and hadn't reached the head yet, she giggled, and then caught her breath for the last inch and a half. "Nine and a half inches!" she shouted it so loud, I was now wondering if our suitemates in the room next door might've heard her, let alone Jim, watching silently from the ladder to our loft.

She looked at it and I flexed again; it swelled before her eyes. She sighed, and then I was on her.

I started with a few quick strokes, but she was so wet with our mixed juices that soon I was slamming back into her at full speed. She started to pant, "Give me those nine inches! Give me all of them!"

I slowed down again and said, "You showed up here tonight thinking you were gonna get fucked, didn't you?"

She looked at me, and I could tell that she knew Jim was watching too. She laughed, "I knew I was gonna get fucked, but I didn't know how after Jim flunked out. And then your delectable four inch softie showed so much promise. Again, I just didn't know what the fuck was about to transpire. At first I thought it was just gonna grow into a nice average five or six inches and maybe you would fuck me better than Jim, but... you surged right past seven inches. I've never even heard of a nine and a half inch cock."

I smiled, picked up the pace again, and didn't slow down again until she finally came again, this time harder than the last couple times... she screamed wordlessly, and then screamed my name, "Oh, Seth! Seth!" The guys next door definitely heard that.

I pulled out, grabbed the base of my cock, and came. The first few ropes criss-crossed her tits and abs, but then I turned, pointed my cock towards the ladder and flexed along with the next few volleys. Jim was caught, a voyeur, my cum on his face.

"Sleep on the couch, bitch." Jim turned white, descended the ladder, and didn't return to the loft.

Part VIII

A couple weeks later, I walked by the open door of the guys who lived in the room next door.

"--was sure that it would be average or whatever"
"Gross! I don't want to know about the guy next door's average cock!"
"Oh my god, Norm, listen, she said she thought it would be average, but she was horny or whatever... and Norm, it was not average."
"Ugh. Sue, I don't want to hear about Seth's micropenis."

A word on Norm. Norm was even taller than my roommate, Jim. At 6'6", Norm towered over most everyone. His girlfriend Sue looked tiny next to him, but she was 5'5". She wasn't an athlete like Ashely, but she always dressed well, took care of herself, and was a natural beauty. She and Norm had attended the same high school.

"Guess how big he is... And he didn't have a micropenis. He's big." At this, there was a quiet in the room. At the word "big" the mood shifted.

"I dunno... 7 inches?"
"Bigger."
"Seven and a half inches."
"Bigger."
"Seven and three quarter inches."
"Bigger."
"Come on, Sue, you're not telling me Seth has an eight inch cock!"
"Much bigger."
Quiet again. This time the pause was longer.
"Is he bigger than me?"
"I don't know... why don't you guess your length and find out."
"Eight and a quarter inches."
"Bigger."
"No fucking way. There's no fucking way that little guy has a bigger cock than I do!"
"He's not little. He's just under six feet probably and his cock is bigger still. If you want to know, you have to guess."

Suddenly, a noise behind me disturbed my eavesdropping.

Part IX

Hadley... How long had she been standing there? She didn't live in suite with us, but she was a nearby neighbor in the dorm, a super hot girl in our year. She whispered to me, "I came to borrow your Chem book. Who the fuck are they talking about?"

I walked out the hallway towards my room and gestured for her to follow. She followed me into my room. "I have no idea," I lied. I was eager to get rid of Hadley so that I could return to my eavesdropping. I was beginning to get turned on at the idea of being discussed. I grabbed the book and handed it to her, but after she took it, she made no move to leave. "Can I help you with something else?" I asked her.

She looked me over. We hadn't hung out before, but we had talked before about her lack of a Chem book and how she was always bumming other people for their book. I had loaned her my book a few times before. "Thanks for the book!" She smiled and moved in for a hug. She pressed in tight against me... her hunch vindicated. She got a wicked look on her face.