being deepthroated

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys, is it only me or do others out there someimes find it painful if someone deep throats you. Guys seem to see it as a challenge to try and get as much of my cock down their throats as possible but i find it often unpleasant when they try to get it all in. Any one else who's experienced this please tell me.

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive never had it hurt, my girlfriend cant take all of me but she tries and gets pretty close.

DeepBlue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only had one person attempt it and certainly enjoyed that! But that was her 'thing' and she was damn good. But hell, the teeth alone can be an issue with many, let alone the restriction of the throat.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys, is it only me or do others out there someimes find it painful if someone deep throats you. Guys seem to see it as a challenge to try and get as much of my cock down their throats as possible but i find it often unpleasant when they try to get it all in. Any one else who's experienced this please tell me.

Not my experience at all..but sure I did really deepthroated just one large penis in my life, a growing 9"...I say while he was growing an growing, not full erected...but I did acomplished wonderful things for him for the 1st time.. he love it and proved he did, he went to heaven as he tried to explain.

I can't imagine at all someone find it painful to be deepthroated..but sure what do I know? People are different.

To get to be deepthroated is a great thing, most of the time, particularly to a big guy.. I supose.:biggrin1:

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only had a couple of guys manage it succesfuly, one of whom is a member on LPSG!!!!!
I DIGRESS
I enjoy being deepthroated but i also appreciate that all mouths, like everthing else, are different and not all will be able to get it down there, I have had 1 or 2 lads not even be able to manage an inch as there mouths were so small. thankfully there arses wern`t!!!!!

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well guys deep throating a big dick is only part of a real blowjob.Licking his balls or rimm his ass and than

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cheers guys I was beginig to think it was just me. Like you say Jism, having your balls licked and arse rimmed is truly wonderful.

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It hurts only if the person is attempting something they're not really able to do. And yes, it's the teeth and constriction of the throat...it's an art to be able to teach yourself how to deep throat...takes some practice on various sized dicks, but even then there are limits...I've taken 8" all the way down, but doubt I could do more than that...nonetheless, I'm a great cocksucker even with my "limitations":cool:...as in all things, DO YOUR BEST!! Peace,

Phenix