Ben Affleck

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by carolinacurious@Apr 30 2005, 11:52 PM
"Ben gets my cock up his ass. What more does he want?"

Some people have said I sorta resemble Ben Affleck...if it's really dark...I'll be happy to pretend.
[post=306724]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmm ... that might merit some research. You do realise that you might have to go through multiple auditions, don't you?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Our morning newspaper tells us Ben will direct his first feature film, "Gone, Baby, Gone" based on a Dennis Lehane novel about a pair of private eyes serrching for a kidnapped child. Set in Boston, it will mark Ben's return to his roots. He also wrote the screenplay--his first movie since he and Matt penned their 1997 Oscar-winning script for "Good Will Hunting". Wisely, he's chosen not to act in this film.

This quote from Personality Parade, by Walter Scott.

Luke

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 30 2005, 12:05 AM
Okay, fine ... I'll admit it: Yeah, I would do Ben Affleck. I'd bend him over and plow him like a fertile field. Are you happy now that I've owned up to it? Sheesh!
[post=306421]Quoted post[/post]​
Jeez! Talk about guilty pleasures!

You must like them bland and childish. At least he had his teeth fixed. Would someone give Nicole Kidman a call on that one?
:evilgrin:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by steve319+May 1 2005, 03:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve319 &#064; May 1 2005, 03:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 30 2005, 12:05 AM
Okay, fine ... I&#39;ll admit it: Yeah, I would do Ben Affleck. I&#39;d bend him over and plow him like a fertile field. Are you happy now that I&#39;ve owned up to it? Sheesh&#33;
[post=306421]Quoted post[/post]​
Jeez&#33; Talk about guilty pleasures&#33;

You must like them bland and childish.

[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m not planning on marrying the dude ... I would just use him, then make him get dressed in the hall. From time to time, I can still be the evil twin&#33; :evilgrin:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 1 2005, 03:33 PM
I&#39;m not planning on marrying the dude ... I would just use him, then make him get dressed in the hall. From time to time, I can still be the evil twin&#33; :evilgrin:
[post=306946]Quoted post[/post]​
And maybe make him wear a gag or something. Otherwise he might talk.

Glad to see the evil streak runs in the family.

And I&#39;m serious about someone giving Nicole Kidman a head&#39;s up about her teeth. Between those spaced, pointy chompers and her deathly pallor, I thought Moulin Rouge was a vampire musical for awhile. (Watch it again and tell me I&#39;m not right&#33;)

Bradleem

Experimental Member
Media
In a Vanity Fair interview a few years back, he related a story that when he was in a room with Bruce Willis, and a few other actors he made the statement to all of them that there was not a guy in the room that would not put a cock in his mouth if it was called for in a movie. Especially if they got a million dollars for the role.

In a gossip column about how he and Matt got their start in hollywood ...... it was stated that they had been trying to get a studio to produce Good Will Hunting and they were not having any luck so when they went to Miramax they both got on their knees in front of Weinstein and said they would blow anyone in the studio if they would just produce their movie.................... Miramax did produce the film .... it is not known if Ben and Matt went thru with their offer ..... It has been a rumour for years that the two have been lovers sense their teens............ they own houses side by side in Malibu, both Pink ............and while Matt was being interviewed by Vanity Fair the writer commented that Ben had come down the stairs in his robe.....................

I think they are both cute, and their acting leaves a lot to be desired ............ and they will both probably not age gracefully .......... guess they will just have to live off their early movie earnings ............. and btw both are reputed to have above average size dicks.................. both cut.

• Wow
Reactions: Cyrus

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy@May 3 2005, 10:24 AM
Am I like, the only one who thinks Ben is ugly?
[post=307469]Quoted post[/post]​
Nope, you are not alone, my friend&#33; He has something of that Boris-Karloff-as-Frankenstein&#39;s-Monster thing going on with that boxy head of his, don&#39;t you think? That and the whole defective brain factor...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@May 3 2005, 06:24 AM
You, Matt Stone, and Trey Parker. (Look at the "face on the milk carton" episode.)

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+May 4 2005, 05:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; May 4 2005, 05:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@May 3 2005, 06:24 AM
You, Matt Stone, and Trey Parker. (Look at the "face on the milk carton" episode.)
[post=307766]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I will join the surferboy/South Park side in this debate.

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
years ago when Goiod Will Hunting was nominated for loads of Oscars and Ben Afleck did an intwerview in some magasine. I think it was Sky magasine and he said "Ive got a beautiful girlfriend, Ive been nominated for an Academy Award and Im hung like a jury" they used it as a quote for the front cover. Im not sure how hung a jury is though..

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by irishdong@May 8 2005, 03:49 AM
years ago when Goiod Will Hunting was nominated for loads of Oscars and Ben Afleck did an intwerview in some magasine. I think it was Sky magasine and he said "Ive got a beautiful girlfriend, Ive been nominated for an Academy Award and Im hung like a jury" they used it as a quote for the front cover. Im not sure how hung a jury is though..
[post=309147]Quoted post[/post]​

An all female jury, no doubt.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I&#39;m having trouble here....
If Ben wasnt famous, and was just standing on a streetcorner,
i would never say, "Who is that ugly repulsive guy".

There are guys that arent my type or....that i might never choose as a partner for sex or romance....
but....i am able to see that they are handsome/attractive, in general......
even if not to me.

No way Ben Affleck is "ugly".
But my definition of ugly is someone who is grotesque.

I suppose my worry is.......if Ben Affleck is ugly then I am repulsive.
Oh no.
:(.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are good looking TxQuis as is Ben Aflek

We have higher standards for stars. I think people think he is ugly by Hollywood standards--not by man on the street standards.. I, personally, would not kick him out of bed....hung or not.

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone,
I love Ben Affleck :9 He is so yummy :9 I can suck his cock all night long&#33;&#33; I have just found a pic of Ben at http://www.vpl.bz/
I guess he has no underwear in those pants :wow:

I must admit I also loved Ben Browder and his huge bulge on the same page&#33;&#33;&#33; :eyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by txquis@May 8 2005, 12:33 PM
I&#39;m having trouble here....
If Ben wasnt famous, and was just standing on a streetcorner,
i would never say, "Who is that ugly repulsive guy".

There are guys that arent my type or....that i might never choose as a partner for sex or romance....
but....i am able to see that they are handsome/attractive, in general......
even if not to me.

No way Ben Affleck is "ugly".
But my definition of ugly is someone who is grotesque.

I suppose my worry is.......if Ben Affleck is ugly then I am repulsive.
Oh no.
:(.
[post=309243]Quoted post[/post]​

Ben Affleck at 40:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well the 35 to 40 crowd is my generation and luckily,
none of us look like that pic
LOL

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker+May 8 2005, 07:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pecker &#064; May 8 2005, 07:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-irishdong@May 8 2005, 03:49 AM
years ago when Goiod Will Hunting was nominated for loads of Oscars and Ben Afleck did an intwerview in some magasine. I think it was Sky magasine and he said "Ive got a beautiful girlfriend, Ive been nominated for an Academy Award and Im hung like a jury"  they used it as a quote for the front cover. Im not sure how hung a jury is though..
[post=309147]Quoted post[/post]​

An all female jury, no doubt.
[post=309232]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I guess you&#39;re saying he&#39;s just not that good, Will Hunting. *snicker*