Ben Affleck

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im sure he is circumised, most men are, there is only a small portion of men that are actually not circumsided

Most American men are circumcised but circumcision rates are steadily dropping. It's about 50/50 at the moment.
In the UK most men are not circumcised. I am in a minority having been circumcised in the UK.

Reactions: WrikPrada

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
well looking at the pic i notice his glans is very well defined (very prominent and lickeable) in his trackies and usually the hooded variety are not (unless hard) so my guess would be cut

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Loved him in Daredevil. It's a shame: I don't think he's had a hit movie since DD came out

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
In daredevil he was wearing a white suit and in one scene i am certain he had a semi on because you could see the shape of his cock snaking down his inside leg almost as though he was not wearing any underpants- believe me it was significantly bigger thicker and longer than it had been earlier

Looker1467

Expert Member
Media
In daredevil he was wearing a white suit and in one scene i am certain he had a semi on because you could see the shape of his cock snaking down his inside leg almost as though he was not wearing any underpants- believe me it was significantly bigger thicker and longer than it had been earlier
OMG can someone cap? lets see!!!!

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
still does it to me and the sight of him in daredevill in the white suit bending over showing off his cock snaking down his leg was enough fodder for ages

still is

think im still in love

you see when they lose the looks if you love them in the first place it does not matter

sad isnt it

but who cares

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So Ben Afflect hates circumcisions??

I'd respect his views, but he was stupid enough to go out with and get media shafted by J-Lo so he cant be that bright - so his view counts for 0 in my book

The only film that dude has ever looked good in was Pearl Harbour - and even then his acting and the film was total crap, he was just good "eye candy" - Pearl Harbour is such a serious and important part of US history and they produced a film soo poor that its an insult to the memory of all those who died in the event

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So Ben Afflect hates circumcisions??

I'd respect his views, but he was stupid enough to go out with and get media shafted by J-Lo so he cant be that bright - so his view counts for 0 in my book

The only film that dude has ever looked good in was Pearl Harbour - and even then his acting and the film was total crap, he was just good "eye candy" - Pearl Harbour is such a serious and important part of US history and they produced a film soo poor that its an insult to the memory of all those who died in the event

I agree. The scene where the champagne cork hits him on the nose just about sums up the film.....Crap !!