Ben Affleck

I heard from the start that Bennifer 2.0 was a deal between JLo and Ben Affleck's film's producers in order to bring more publicity because no one cares about him at premieres / red carpets. I even asked her stylist about it and am pretty much convinced.

Now there she is today with her cleavage on display to the world while he is as forgettable as ever. Stupefyingly no matter how many times it turns out to be the case with female celebs - her stylist is a gay man and his is a (I strongly suspect closeted - go check out her Insta stories) female. That he even has a stylist should be a joke.
 
I heard from the start that Bennifer 2.0 was a deal between JLo and Ben Affleck's film's producers in order to bring more publicity because no one cares about him at premieres / red carpets. I even asked her stylist about it and am pretty much convinced.

Now there she is today with her cleavage on display to the world while he is as forgettable as ever. Stupefyingly no matter how many times it turns out to be the case with female celebs - her stylist is a gay man and his is a (I strongly suspect closeted - go check out her Insta stories) female. That he even has a stylist should be a joke.

Or, they could just really enjoy fucking each other?
 
Or, they could just really enjoy fucking each other?

They could. However it's not a new thing. We just recently saw Taika Waititi hire one of Hollywood's most prominent designated beard Rita Ora so that her outfit made sure he was in way more headlines the next day than he alone in his boring suit could achieve. Anyway another day another clothed male half naked female on the red carpet. I'm sure the drag race fan types must be in a womenswear high.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Antoniooo
To be honest, I used to like Jen so much but she is such a narcissist. Everything to her is about how good looking and successful she is and how she gets different dick every year.
i dont see the issue.
how is that any different to wat ppl do on grindr lol
 
I watched gone girl a few days ago for the first time. I didn't even know he had a frontal scene. A closer look convinced me there was some Hollywood magic done in that scene.
 
To be honest, I used to like Jen so much but she is such a narcissist. Everything to her is about how good looking and successful she is and how she gets different dick every year.

The only film I've watched of Jennifer Lopez is Monster In Law and I've watched it too many times especially because of Wanda Sykes's character in it. So it's ironic to me that in the film Jennifer plays a working class woman but in real life she is almost exactly like the character played by Jane Fonda. Stereotypical showbiz diva and married several times.

The only film I've watched of Ben Affleck is Pearl Harbor and to me he was totally overshadowed by Josh Hartnett's looks. The only reason he / Bennifer 2.0 has come to my attention now is because of the stereotypical disparity in fashion between the genders in Hollywood. People have noticed the smug look he puts on but you can see the facade drop in this gif.

pJvDpak.gif


It's beyond me why most male celebs even waste money on stylists / designer wear nowadays to look exactly the same they have for decades. He was wearing the identical uniform (allegedly D&G) at the MET Gala a few days later. No wonder he only showed up to the afterparty.

IYTksC2.gif


Whether fake or real they both know she's the big deal. Makes you wonder if it seemed real the first time around since I wasn't old enough to judge then.
 
I heard from the start that Bennifer 2.0 was a deal between JLo and Ben Affleck's film's producers in order to bring more publicity because no one cares about him at premieres / red carpets. I even asked her stylist about it and am pretty much convinced.

Now there she is today with her cleavage on display to the world while he is as forgettable as ever. Stupefyingly no matter how many times it turns out to be the case with female celebs - her stylist is a gay man and his is a (I strongly suspect closeted - go check out her Insta stories) female. That he even has a stylist should be a joke.

I hope it is real, because otherwise it just seems like way too much damn work.
 
I hope it is real, because otherwise it just seems like way too much damn work.

Although one of my theories is that he had to do something "unforgiveable" in the eyes of his wife (the other Jennifer, the one he left J[ennifer]Lo for), in order that she [Garner] could get over him once and for all.

And it might have worked, since I think JGarn has been recently spotted back "on" with her boyfriend, John whatsisface, who I think is more of a Michael Vartan type.