Ben Cohen

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
It's like the fakes of Prince Harry that people swear up and down are real. I mean - really? Are you that gullible? Getting caught by the paparazzi having a piss behind a tree is one thing.

Although that was Prince William. :rolleyes:

(and yes, I know there was that rugby guy who did erect photos for FamousMales, but he's the exception that proves the rule, and he regretted it.).

Tim Oakes, from Sandbach RUFC. Not a professional player, though. Just a small town lad with a big cock, who plays rugby in his spare time.

Also, Ben Cohen is British, and therefore more likely than not to be uncut.

Ben is a curious one. He's from Jewish lineage and his uncle, 1966 World Cup footballer George Cohen, was quite religious - however, it's been written that Ben doesn't really embrace his faith. Whether or not his parents did and whether they had him circumcised has never really been established. Personally, unless his parents were vehemently anti-religion, I suspect that family tradition may have been followed and that he is sans-foreskin.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it were real there would have been seismic shift, but as far as fakes go, this one is one of the best - the face and rest match color and the angle works, there doesn't seem to be a seem between Ben and the rest.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..well, I thought it looked kinda realistic, that's all. It looked like his body, but I know I could be wrong. Since the cock wasn't super huge I thought that might be an indication it coud be real. Hell, I don't care..

I'd say most young athletes in the prime of their career wouldn't do a hardcore photo shoot, but could you imagine how much he might be offered to show it all? He might not do it, but I bet it would be tempting.

This guy is in my opinion a true stud, and that doesn't necessarily mean a guy with a big dick. He's a STUD.. a man's man, in the literal sense of the term.

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is one of the most beautiful guys in English sport and from the interviews I've seen on tv is also one of the nicest, not sure what he is doing these days though, doesn't seem to be on tv playing much, however Ben if you're lost for something to do - contact me.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a great picture on gaysports.co.uk, the eighteenth on the thread dedicated to him, of him and a buddy completely naked in the lockerroom, arms around each other's shoulders, smiling for the camera. It seems like it could be real because it is not idealized. Anyway, I think it's a nice "bonding moment" but can't figure out how to post a direct link. Maybe someone else can.
Dave

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
There's a great picture on gaysports.co.uk, the eighteenth on the thread dedicated to him, of him and a buddy completely naked in the lockerroom, arms around each other's shoulders, smiling for the camera. It seems like it could be real because it is not idealized. Anyway, I think it's a nice "bonding moment" but can't figure out how to post a direct link. Maybe someone else can.
Dave

Sorry to disappoint you - but that isn't Ben Cohen. It's an Australian rules player (who, admittedly, looks similar). That picture has cropped up on numerous sports sites over the years and the names of both guys have been provided - but I couldn't tell you what they were. It's not Ben, though.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
6'2" Ben Cohen turns 31 in a couple of weeks and has returned to the UK to play for the Sale Sharks in the Guinness Premiership. He and David Beckham are continually vying for "Fave Gay Icon" among Brits, although as we know all too well, they're both married with children (and not in a Peg and Al Bundy kind of way).

Ben hasn't been posted for awhile, so ....

Attachments