Ben Cohen

guestfuse

Sexy Member
Media
Found this on a facebook page, though no proof of any direct quote, it has this to say:

Background

Cohen was educated at Kingsthorpe Upper School, Northampton. This was not a rugby playing school and at age 12 he first started playing with Northampton Old Scouts RFC

Though his surname is typically Jewish, Cohen only has distant Jewish ancestry. “My family’s not Jewish,” he said in an interview on his official website, “but a few generations back they used to be. I think it was my great grandfather that married a non-Jewish girl and broke with tradition.” Indeed Ben has mentioned that circumcision died out in his family long ago.

Login | Facebook

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Though his surname is typically Jewish, Cohen only has distant Jewish ancestry. “My family’s not Jewish,” he said in an interview on his official website, “but a few generations back they used to be. I think it was my great grandfather that married a non-Jewish girl and broke with tradition.” Indeed Ben has mentioned that circumcision died out in his family long ago.

Yet his uncle George, who played in the England football World Cup winning 1966 squad, did allegedly embrace the faith - although how he squared playing on a Saturday was never actually explained.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ben is a curious one. He's from Jewish lineage and his uncle, 1966 World Cup footballer George Cohen, was quite religious - however, it's been written that Ben doesn't really embrace his faith. Whether or not his parents did and whether they had him circumcised has never really been established. Personally, unless his parents were vehemently anti-religion, I suspect that family tradition may have been followed and that he is sans-foreskin.
According to Wikipedia, "
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans serif]Ben has mentioned that circumcision died out in his family long ago."[/FONT]

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
ben cohen is jewish so he would be cut, but the pic is a fake

Read the thread above. Ben Cohen is NOT Jewish, in terms of observance, just in terms of lineage. He's never come out and stated "I am not circumcised" but he has stated on several occasions (a) that Judaism died out in the family several generations back and (b) that circumcision is no longer practised in the family - therefore the implication from his words is that he has not been circumcised.

Reactions: BaldurSJ

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great to look at, but in person his personality was ehhhhhh, thumbs down. All i wanted was for him to relax and not be so formal. Almost like a politician.

This is my opinion with my dealing with him.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
super hot guy, always thought so. Hate to cast aspersions but what do you think..? The guy is so gay friendly. He loves to show his awesome manliness off, seems even moreso to gays.

Just makes you wonder. Terribly hot guy, he's shown every inch of his body except his cock. Bet it's just as hot as he is no matter how big!