bent like a banana

kindabig09: my penis, when hard and erect, bends slightly like a banana. it doesn't hurt to straighten it out, in fact the pressure feels very nice when inside a girl, but i was wondering if this is common, or if it is something that should be fixed? any advice/answers would be great.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, kindabig09, a slight curve is, as you say, common. I've never read results of any poll, but my 'guess' is that the longer the penis, the more often a curve is there. As pointed out in another LPSG thread, the cylindars running the length of the penis shaft don't necessary grow to be the same length and this produces a curve or bend.

As you mentioned, the 'pressure' is nice when inside a woman for you and I must add very nice for the woman. If the 09 in your name indicates a nine inch cock, I'm sure your equipment is exceptionally great for giving and receiving pleasure. We should all be so fortunate! :p

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, it is common. The shape of my penis has always reminded me of a large banana. And it is a great shape for receiving and giving pleasure.

newwetdream: Yes, there have been polls and data on this. Although I can't speak for myself, a curve is normal and in most cases beneficial.

Of course, you didn't say if yours curves up, down, or to the side. The up-curve is regarded as the "best" since it looks the "most erect" and can somehow find the G-spot easier. But if the curve is too great in any direction, as in an L or J bend, then there would be problems.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine has a slight upward curve, like a banana, depending on how hard i am.
It has caused no trouble, and actually, a lot of compliments :)

riddick81

Just Browsing
Media
My love-rod is 83 years old and has a upward curve when I am fully erect. It does a good job stimulating the "G" Spot and I don't have any compliants.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Yono@Mar 12 2005, 02:44 AM
I used to have a small curve upwards.. not its pretty straight
[post=290323]Quoted post[/post]​
Used to? What, did you pound it out with a hammer? Ouch!

Mine has a slight upward curve, but not nearly as pronounced as a banana.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, all--

This definitely looks like the right place for me to quit lurking and start posting, given that I'm going by Bananaman on here!

My wife named mine "The Banana" many moons ago when she first saw it, and it's been a running joke between us ever since. I have to admit, it really does look like a banana. It's just shy of 8 inches long, starts out at 90 degrees from my body, and after the first 4 inches curves upward. At the tip it's pointed upward at a little more than 45 degrees.

Now obviously, just from this thread alone, a curve is a pretty normal thing, and I gotta tell ya, I'm real happy with mine just the way it is.

Slightly off topic, this place is great! I've been lurking for a while and really enjoying it. You're a great bunch of people from all I've seen, and I'm happy to join in. The openness of everyone and the acceptance shown to others by everyone are incredible things. I find myself thinking of all of you as friends already.

--Bananaman

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm happy you've decided to join us, Bananaman. The description of your penis is really awesome and congratulations on two accounts -- 1) having a wife who jokes about your banana shaped dick (a complimentary joke!) and 2) being hung with such an asset. I'm glad you feel welcome and approve of our make-up. Yes, we are generally a congenial, acceptive, and knowledgeable group. You and your mate enjoy, my friend.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

RoysToy, you're right about the joking. It absolutely is complimentary, and I've always taken it that way. I tease my wife about her boobs, too. We've got a great relationship & are great friends as well as lovers.

As far as endowment goes, I guess it is a pretty good asset. I gotta tell ya though, around here I think I'm one of the smaller guys! That's OK with me though. I really wouldn't want to be any bigger than I am, 'cause I can get into more than enough trouble just as things are. My penis is almost as big soft as it is hard, so I do tend to attract a bit of attention when I'm "showing" intentionally. It's not something I do often, but the wife loves it when I do, so every now and again....
Well, anyway, you should see some of the swimsuits she's bought me!

B-man

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

RoysToy, you're right about the joking. It absolutely is complimentary, and I've always taken it that way. I tease my wife about her boobs, too. We've got a great relationship & are great friends as well as lovers.

As far as endowment goes, I guess it is a pretty good asset. I gotta tell ya though, around here I think I'm one of the smaller guys! That's OK with me though. I really wouldn't want to be any bigger than I am, 'cause I can get into more than enough trouble just as things are. My penis is almost as big soft as it is hard, so I do tend to attract a bit of attention when I'm "showing" intentionally. It's not something I do often, but the wife loves it when I do, so every now and again....
Well, anyway, you should see some of the swimsuits she's bought me!

B-man
[post=291726]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quot

Yes, I certainly should see some of the swimsuits your thoughtful wife has bought you, with your modeling them, of course. Could we look forward to some new pictures in our galleries? --Nothing like being hopeful, guy. :9

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, already I got an invitation to put up some pictures! Wow!

Truth is, I probably won't. I never say never, but I'm afraid I fall into the category of a show-er that in truth would rather have been a grower. I do show to make my wife happy, but she knows I'm only doing it for her, and am otherwise not terribly comfortable with it. I could give you the long story about childhood and my teen years, and many embarrasing moments, but suffice it to say that those things had their effect on me. (Mind you, I don't mind telling the stories, I just don't want to bore you. In fact, the wife is standing right beside me suggesting stories I ought to tell!)

Ah, well, I'll tell stories some other time. Meanwhile RoysToy, stay hopeful. Even if I don't put any pics up, there's always the next guy, and there are a lot of guys here with a lot more to show than me!

B-man

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:cry: Augh, comeon and tell us a story or two, bigbananaman. I can't imagine being bored by anything bananaman could tell. I assure you my undivided attention will be hard and throbbing. Now, what more could you ask for than that? :9

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, RoysToy, you're right. I couldn't ask for any more than that!
BTW, I was out of town all last week & not ignoring anyone, just nowhere near a computer.

As for stories, I promise I'll tell some of them as time goes on, but they'll be on threads where they apply to the topic at hand (or in hand, as the case may be). In fact, I'll even let my wife pick some of them, mostly because she'll pick the ones that are the most embarassing to me. It'll help me to let go of my hang-ups about my penis.

B-man