Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine bends slightly to the left. The bend was more pronounced when I was a kid/teen, but it straightened out as I became fully grown. I'm an equal opportunity penis admirer. They all look great in their own way.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey people im new here. Ive got a downward bend in my cock and have never been worried or bothered about it til recently.

As far as I can remember it has always bent down, but i think its started to get more bent the last few years. Im sure its from wearing tight boxer shorts and getting a hard on in them.

Can a bent cock really be straightened with exercise cos im worried it might bend so much that it hurts or becomes difficult to have sex?

Thanks in advance.

My cock has always curved slightly to the left and (when erect) slightly upwards too. It's always been like that. When I was a teenager I was self conscious about it, but since discovering that more men have curved cocks than straight I'm not bothered about it. Most lovers have not made any comment on my curve, and the only ones who did said positive things about it, so I'm happy with it.

If you are born with a curve it will be with you for life. If your penis has become more curved recently I think you should get it checked by a doctor as it might be Peyronie's Disease.

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my cock bends to the right and no broad has ever had a problem stroking it or licking the head, shaft, or balls of my bend cock! so no problems here!!!!

True story, back when i was 18, i went to a physical and as lucky would have it, the doctor was a broad. when she got to the part of fondling my balls, my cock got hard, rock hard. i remember her giggling "oh you lean to the right. it's from wearing bikini underwear." i remember her tracing my shaft and under my crown with her finger, but she never got my rocks off, i guess that would have been unprofessional. i left the doctor's office with an aching erection in my slacks.

never thought about my cock being bent before that, but like i said, so problems here!!

cockzilla5

Just Browsing
Media
Thats cool, thanks for the replies. I think im just worrying a little too much. My gf loves it and ive never had any complaints. But I do think it has gone more bent and I think im going to try some jelqing or suchlike exercises to try and straighten it a bit.

Do they work to reduce a curve? Let alone increase length etc? Anyone tried?

Thanks again.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jury's still out on that one cockzilla5. I do pe (including jelqs) and find myself automatically working it against the bend. I think it might have become a little straighter, but as tieguy15 said, it might be that tight underpants encourage it to bend. ie. even if I place it in my underpants to the right it always works it's way round to the left after a while. But I don't know if that's what causes the bend. Probably not.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Is it a bend or a curve ? I think most of us who have responded have a curve. The cock is in the form of the arc of a circle all its length.