Best COCK RING?

Midloguy, I ordered the horse shoe ring and had somewhat of the same problem getting them to reply to my emails. I did however get mine and it works as promised. Gives you the hardest erections possible. It is a little hard to put on but it does work great and they are legit. Love mine
 
I have gone through tons of cock rings as i seem to collect them. But of all the ones i own, the one i seem to continuously go back to is the Screaming O- Ring O

here is the link- Stretchy cockring for harder erections

bought it while on vacation for 5 bucks at the porn store.

Its very strechy yet provides a good amount of tightness without being uncomfortable and can be worn all day long without any issues.

the reason why i like it is because i can rip it off the package really quick before i cum.
 
Dumb question....

So do they go around the cock only, or both the cock and balls?

I've been dying to ask.

Is it both? Some one way and some another??

I find that I like a couple of the metal ones, but of course, I am nervous about constriction, so I do have a 'snap on' leather variety which fits different sizes.

They don't make metal ones to go around the shaft AND the sack, do they? I know this is the place that I can ask without seeming like I think I am huge (I am small for these forums!), but the 1-3/4 ring is tight enough to make me all veiny and purple just on the shaft, and I cannot get the 2" ring around my balls as well (hell, I can't get one in there), though it fits the base of my shaft nicely enough.

Call me mystified.
 
These look comfortable, and they're on sale too. I ordered a six pack :) Thanks for the tip.


I have gone through tons of cock rings as i seem to collect them. But of all the ones i own, the one i seem to continuously go back to is the Screaming O- Ring O

here is the link- Stretchy cockring for harder erections

bought it while on vacation for 5 bucks at the porn store.

Its very strechy yet provides a good amount of tightness without being uncomfortable and can be worn all day long without any issues.

the reason why i like it is because i can rip it off the package really quick before i cum.
 
This experiment kind of reminds me of putting your balls into stainless steel rings, minus the flame. How To Get A Egg Into A Bottle - YouTube

In my horniness I did something a little stupid (yes, stupid cunt) last weekend without fully taking notice of what I was doing. Suffice to say everything ended well even though the googies ended up sore and very chaffed. But eventually what went in eventually came out ...Whew.
 
Hi Thicknmoan! Reading your initial query was similar to reading mine a while back! I've tried metal ones but like you... too tight and too scary! In the end I have a regular leather three popper strap that fits just about right but does get too tight on times but the poppers mean a quick release lol! However, I've also found some cool rubber / silicone ones, go for the cheap ones and the type that have a lot of give! Let us know how you get on ;-)
 
You absolutely cannot go wrong with anything from the Gear Essentials range. I am a 24/7 cock ring wearer and cannot fault the quality, comfort and style of Gear Essentials.

For something a little different, and perhaps the most comfortable cock ring I have ever worn try Hardwear Ice...you'll be blown away!