Best friend

OmahaBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, first post, here it goes...

I have a friend of mine who I used to be really close to. We got really distant over some stuff that his wife said and that kind of stuff. We text once in awhile, but I don't feel comfortable being around his wife.

Well, he called me a week ago and asked me to come over and that he left town to go to her moms to she if she 'still loved' him. I went over and we started talking about their relationship and he started on the sex subject. He told me that their sex life went to hell over a year ago, and it hasn't been the same since. He tried to spice it up by having her with a girl, a 3-some, and even let her give it to him. All the while he is saying this he has a hard on and talks about needing to get off. He also tells me that he liked the feeling of her fucking him...

So, my question is, should I pursue it? He knows I've been with men, and we've talked about it before. Or should I just let it go?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say let him ask you or make the first move toward you...seems as if he's hinting around but being that he's the one with the drama going on...let him make the first move so that if ANYTHING goes wrong ... mental or otherwise...it was his decision and you're not the bad guy.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be cautious to get too involved with someone who is obviously having some marriage problems. Don't let him use you as the cause for him leaving his wife. If he was single or divorced or whatever then you are an adult and can make your own decision, but the fact you're asking for our advice would tell me that you're not sure either.

Whatever you do, play safe :) x

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would strongly advise waiting until he's rid of that shrew of a wife before deciding if you want to change the nature of your friendship.

And welcome to the site, BTW.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You could always ask him straight out what he means by ........about needing to get off. He also tells me that he liked the feeling of her fucking him....

If it is what you suspect and that he is, in a round about way, propositioning you then you have to think long and hard, if this is where you want your friendship to go. However you have to be certain, as others have said, that it is not going to backfire on you with his wife. We are all aware how our thoughts and feeling can change once we have had sexual release. Communication, is the key word here. Pure open and honest straight talking. Good luck my friend, hope all works out for everyone concerned.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think there has been some excellent advice given here.

I agree that if the man is in the middle of a marital separation, now is probably not a good time for him to initiate a new sexual relationship.

It has very high chances of blowing up somehow and destroying the friendship, and very low chances of turning into something meaningful and enhancing the friendship in the long term.