Best Jeans and Trousers (aka pants) for showing a bulge.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have raw denim cheap mondays, the kind you don't wash and that distress to your body. I wear tighty whities and after 6 months of wearing them I have this hot as fuck distressed pouch right where my bulge stretched the fabric. It's loose but still presses against the bulge and it looks niceee.

I have a pair of Cheap Monday jeans that are the softest denim - freeballing in them is dangerous because the soft denim gives such a smooth rub. They have about 2% spandex added so the stretch is very nice.

German Stallion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You will really be surprised at how comfortable and bulge showing the "faded glory" jeans are! There is extra room for a package! And better yet is their price!

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely low rise jeans. Have the GAP low Rise traight and boot cut. Try going down a size in your underwear and jeans too. (Stylist trick learned from a friend who worked on shoots). The snugger pouch forces everything to fit and then you show major pouch. Then squeeze it all into tight denim (she suggests going down an inch in waist and let your body heat relaz the denim, you will show manmound and then some. Tried the Calvin Klein Boost and that worked too. Just need seomthing to push the package forward. cock rings are scary, Elasitc rings and supports are good too.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lucky brand jeans seem to "package" my package just the right way. The only problem...sometimes they package it so that absolutely NOTHING is left to the imagination. (But I'm not a prude so I'm way okay with that.)

Dude, with comments like that, you owe us all a photo . . .