Best Man questions

cobra8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the sexiest underwear to wear under a fancy suit? What would you recommend wearing for the Weds night? How do you find lingerie suitable for a super special occasion that can handle a big bulge? How would you wow your partner while getting undressed when they have already seen you naked? As the best man for your best friends wedding. What advice would you give on what to wear under the wedding outfit?

Attachments

_Blueberry_

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the hottest thing to wear under a fancy suite is a Dessous, g string, boxerbriefs or nothing. Something that excites you because you’re „hiding“ something from all the other people. But I’m also a bit more feminine so it depends on you what you think looks sexy on you.
For the weds night I would wear a Dessous, thong or g string.
I think you should set the right mood and tease your partner a bit to get the wow factor again (even though I think your partner is always in aw when she sees you naked).

The best thing to wear under the suit is always something you feel the most comfortable in because you’re automatically more confident and confidence is sexy!

Reactions: P.J.9

_Blueberry_

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the sexiest underwear to wear under a fancy suit? What would you recommend wearing for the Weds night? How do you find lingerie suitable for a super special occasion that can handle a big bulge? How would you wow your partner while getting undressed when they have already seen you naked? As the best man for your best friends wedding. What advice would you give on what to wear under the wedding outfit?
are you planing on wearing that on your wedding night?