Best Onlyfans / Justforfans Accounts

imyourslave

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another page on OF with 1 day free pass:

Leo from Sweden (straight, but a bit curious... lol)

OnlyFans
Guys be careful with these free passes. They're not free passes. Once you subscribe you get one day free then you're billed for a month. Just had this happen with another link, I've messaged OF but no response

Hayden1969

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys be careful with these free passes. They're not free passes. Once you subscribe you get one day free then you're billed for a month. Just had this happen with another link, I've messaged OF but no response
Thanks for the warning

blablacar

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes it's free pass, you can stop when you want the free access, but when you do that, you can't see anymore the page
if you like the content, you can buy, if you don't like, you can stop before to be charge

imyourslave

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes it's free pass, you can stop when you want the free access, but when you do that, you can't see anymore the page
if you like the content, you can buy, if you don't like, you can stop before to be charge
Yeah I know I’ve subbed other guys. Usually with a free pass it expires and you have to resubscribe to authorise payment. On this occasion i was straight billed for a month.

Reactions: 700guns

malo1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah I know I’ve subbed other guys. Usually with a free pass it expires and you have to resubscribe to authorise payment. On this occasion i was straight billed for a month.

Yeah I just realized that I have been billed without authorization. This is new and it sucks that they didn't just cancel it after the free pass is over. I have received free passes before and they just usually expire and it's done. This time i was charged. I wrote to them, let's see if they actually reply.

drewwwwwww

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matt Turner, he's a model.
OnlyFans

D5UWJW0UcAAgv5u
D54m5O2WkAERgg3