Best Onlyfans / Justforfans Accounts

NoMagicLeft

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi there. I do not know if this thread might already exist. But I want to know which onlyfans or justforfans accounts are worth following. Which are the ones who show a lot of dick and ass and sex - gay or straight.

Previously I have been subscribed to:
Ross Norton /Rossolino,
Rafa Martin,
Dylan Rosser,
Nicola Esegarato (Nsegarato),
Vince Azzopardi,
Halik Faruk.
Jack Mackenroth

I would mostly recommend: Rossolino and Jack Mackenroth (he has JustForfans as well)

I would not recommend:
JacksonJfit
Aaron Gill
Adrien Kute
Acrodave / Davide Zongoli (although he and his partner JohnieBravo are posting some sex stuff)
Rick and Griff

Im very curious about:
TheCoachKevin
Lotanlaidbare

Thanks for your opinions and/or recommandations x

NoMagicLeft

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah it is new. I dont know if there is already a thread about the best OF accounts though. I have also seen that there are some user requests about content from some guys who have an OF account.

Reactions: anonimouserseila

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
Justforfans is alternative to OF as there has been lots of issues with OF, hence the "performers/models/instahoes have created an account on JFF

there's platform called xylospace again it's very similar to OF and JFF it's another alternative,

Depending on who it is there could exclusive content across all 3 but nothing has happened so far, but from what I seen it's just alternative to OF because those days are numbered I'm pretty sure of it, I'm surprised that OF is still around tbh :/

Brod

Legendary Member
Media
Love the way that Ross Norton rides a dildo. Not currently subscribed to him, but I remember he (along with Rhis Sachett and others in his group of friends) kind of hinted more homoerotic content was coming. Does anyone know if he did follow through. (I don't think he was saying full on sex, but maybe touching/jerking another guy's dick off).

Reactions: funkyfish70

Fit4You

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love the way that Ross Norton rides a dildo. Not currently subscribed to him, but I remember he (along with Rhis Sachett and others in his group of friends) kind of hinted more homoerotic content was coming. Does anyone know if he did follow through. (I don't think he was saying full on sex, but maybe touching/jerking another guy's dick off).

I chatted with him about this on Snapchat, he said he will never do anything more than play with toys and jerk off beside guys. But who know, money corrupts people!

Reactions: Kevinlarr1984

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why cantt we delete our posts if we dont want them anymore?

Two things.
1. Gold Members can edit/delete their posts after 10 minutes of posting them.
2. We don't allow editing/deleting beyond that because it can become very disruptive to the forum.

In some cases we allow posts to be deleted it's a case by case situation.

Reactions: warmveigina

sasja4

Cherished Member
Media
i wish only the blog ones i was hopeing some one have pictures of james but since your a mod/admin im not going to waste your time on them if you dont want to

Armond Rizzo
Austin Wolf
Axel Abysse

Chris Faded (former Latinboyz model)
Dakota Wolfe
Devin Franco
Diego “Fulltimepapi” Grant