Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Are you saying you're handsome? If so, good for you. I had someone tell me that my penis is actually better looking than yours. Can't say I agree. That is an awesome cock you have. Fuckin' obscene! lol :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hope you don't mind me posting the picture here. This picture definitely belongs on a "best of" list. By the way, I don't get jealous of other men at all for what they have. I'm merely happy for them. So, you can brag all you want about having a big penis and handsome face.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/122858/cat/500/ppuser/224896

No your taking it wrong, im just saying when you talk about wanting to be someone else - there are always unforeseen trade off's. Everyone should be happy with who they are, cause as far as I know you only get one chance at this life thing.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
This picture is a close runner up, maybe even a rival. This young English lad is fuckin' amazing. The whole concept behind this picture is amazing. I hope he doesn't mind me posting this here.

Yeah I like that one too :tongue: Very much actually, watch my gallery hahahaha (watch the dates of the pics and you will see that hey are from the same time :p And then compare the other shots, there are others that are the same, believe me, we both know we have the same pics!)

Last edited:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
No your taking it wrong, im just saying when you talk about wanting to be someone else - there are always unforeseen trade off's. Everyone should be happy with who they are, cause as far as I know you only get one chance at this life thing.

That's true.

I'm not unhappy with who I am. But it's possible to like being who you are and to wonder what it would be like to be someone else as well.

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember the teachings of the great sage.

"I am what I am." Popeye

Just like him, I'm strong to the finish cos I eats me spinach. Toot Toot!

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
First of all, you can't really see his face that well in any of his pictures.

Second, this is called Large Penis Support Group, and so you'd think that him having one of the largest penises in the group may, perhaps, count for something.

Third, I think it's just a seamless picture. The angle is great. His penis looks like a fuckin' tree trunk.

I'm sorry you don't find him attractive. I don't either. I just think he's got a great cock and this is a great picture, the best I've seen on this forum. Oh -- that's another thing. Most pictures on this forum are low quality. This picture is high quality.

I don't disagree that he has a very impressive dick; I'm just not sure I'd say it was the best on lpsg.org. I know what you mean about the generally low quality of the pictures themselves in many of the galleries here. On that note, let me at say for the record that all of the pictures in my gallery are clear, have a high resolution, and can be clicked upon when open in standard mode to be viewed even larger. I think the quality of the photos themeselves is just as important as the subject of the photographs! :beerchug2:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I don't disagree that he has a very impressive dick; I'm just not sure I'd say it was the best on lpsg.org. I know what you mean about the generally low quality of the pictures themselves in many of the galleries here. On that note, let me at say for the record that all of the pictures in my gallery are clear, have a high resolution, and can be clicked upon when open in standard mode to be viewed even larger. I think the quality of the photos themeselves is just as important as the subject of the photographs! :beerchug2:

Yup, you ar etotally right, I always take care that my pics are clear. I don't like blurry pics... I accept high quality when I make pics :rolleyes:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Wow. Great pictures and great penis!

Oh, by the way ... enough with the debate. Newsflash: my statement that it was the best picture on the forum was a subjective statement made to express my admiration for the picture. If anyone mistook it for a scientific statement that's their own problem.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Great pictures and great penis!

Oh, by the way ... enough with the debate. Newsflash: my statement that it was the best picture on the forum was a subjective statement made to express my admiration for the picture. If anyone mistook it for a scientific statement that's their own problem.

Damn!!! My guess is you are a Nobel laureate and selling yourself...urrr...short.