Best reaction to your pussy the first time....

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the best comments you've heard when someone first saw, touched, licked or fucked your pussy? I mean, the comments that have stayed with you over the years.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been cursed with monosyllabic lovers, which is OK, because I like to feel their bodies shake/quiver and hear moans, Mmmhmms, and grunts, more than anything.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the best comments you've heard when someone first saw, touched, licked or fucked your pussy? I mean, the comments that have stayed with you over the years.
Best Comment After:
First Touch - Babe, you're so wet!
First Lick - Wow, you're sweet!
Forget going out to dinner, this is all I need.
First Fuck - OMG you're tight!
Baby, I have died and gone to heaven.
Are you sure you're not a virgin?
(after plunging balls deep and wriggling around a bit) This is it, this is where I want to live.

My friend once had a guy tell her, "You're as tight as a 12-year-old," which kind of freaked her out later when she thought about it.
Later? I would have been freaked out right that second. :eek:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
After I broke up with a dude, he wrote me a letter. Did it say that he screwed up and missed me and couldn't live without me? No. Instead he wrote this:

"I will miss your body. You have the best smelling vagina I've ever cum across."

Ah the king of back-handed compliments.

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had compliments about how wet I get, how I'm always ready (wetness again), it's tight (and asked if I've been doing more kegels or something) and it was so good that he wanted to come in it and make a baby.

Anything4you

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"you have the prettiest one I've ever seen"
"you're pussy is so tight and sweet, I want to stay in you forever"

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
After I broke up with a dude, he wrote me a letter. Did it say that he screwed up and missed me and couldn't live without me? No. Instead he wrote this:

"I will miss your body. You have the best smelling vagina I've ever cum across."

Ah the king of back-handed compliments.

women always want honesty he gave you some

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get comments about my lips (on my face) all the time, they are plump, luscious and I'm a good kisser.

First SAW

"I'm not sure which set of lips are nicer."
"Wow you have the nicest looking pussy lips i have ever seen."
"How long does it take to shave that design?"
"Fuck, that's pierced too - you are too cool." (A younger boy toy)

First Touch

"Not only are you wet, but your wetness is like built in KY lubricant. I guess this gives a whole new meaning to slippery when wet."

First Lick

"That is so sweet, you must eat a lot of fruit."

First Fuck

"OMG no girl has ever taken all of me inside of her."
"You are so small where does all of my dick go."

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Look: "You weren't kidding when you said you were drenched!" *Stunned look as he dips his fingertips in between my labia majora and finds that the whole thing is sopping*

Taste: "OhhhMmmmmmh... God damn girl, you taste soooooo sweeeeet..." *closes eyes, licks firmly up, strokes clit hood and pushes his face against my sex*

Entrance: "Oh, holy shit you're tight! Oh fuck, hold on a minute. Fuck, I slide in so easy,so OH! fuck! Keep squeezing like that, FUCKKK!" *I continue to ripple inside, one wave following the last, like a pond with a thick, hot rock pushed inside of it. It's none of my doing. I just undulate inside when a thick, hot cock enters me. The more nipple-sucking there is, the more wetness and the deeper and stronger the waves.*

I am so horny, now.

Mmmmmnh.

Reactions: Tanderson22

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look: "You weren't kidding when you said you were drenched!" *Stunned look as he dips his fingertips in between my labia majora and finds that the whole thing is sopping*

Taste: "OhhhMmmmmmh... God damn girl, you taste soooooo sweeeeet..." *closes eyes, licks firmly up, strokes clit hood and pushes his face against my sex*

Entrance: "Oh, holy shit you're tight! Oh fuck, hold on a minute. Fuck, I slide in so easy,so OH! fuck! Keep squeezing like that, FUCKKK!" *I continue to ripple inside, one wave following the last, like a pond with a thick, hot rock pushed inside of it. It's none of my doing. I just undulate inside when a thick, hot cock enters me. The more nipple-sucking there is, the more wetness and the deeper and stronger the waves.*

I am so horny, now.

Mmmmmnh.

OMG, that made me SOOOO horny =(