Big balls?

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i asked myself if it is really possible to have balls (not pumped, or saline) huge like Oranges. Did you ever saw something like that, or do you have balls that huge yourself?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
No saline or pumping here. Yuck. :eek:

No oranges either .. But I can claim a couple of lemons. ;)

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
i dont have big balls, whats it like? WOuld you rather have bog balls then small balls and would you cum more?

XXLHS: hmmm... I know, I know... *Raises hands, waves frantically* :lol:

I have big balls and bigger ball implants around them boys. I think that was what got me into that in the first place. Then I wanted bigger.

Testicle size is from what I have seen pretty diverse as much as penis size. They can get big - just look at praie oysters...lol. on humans I would say jumbo eggs are large, lemons are huge. One doctors site I looked at that did Penis and Testicle enlargement stated" " oversizing is to be avoided, anything over 2" in length is extremely abnormal... so I went for 6" of couse...lol.

Pumping and Saline are "temporary" and best 72 hours. I have asked many other guys about how much cum is produced as well as considering my own history. I would say that three things affect cum volume:

1. Being in shape - the best shots I ever have are after have run a few miles each day... something about running regularly really get sexual energy flowing. I highly recomend it. I am an off and on again runner right now :( but working on getting back to every day. When I was running everyday - my loads were huge provided... the second item:

2 Hydration (H20) lots of water helps alot with cum... cause its not your balls that make semen, its that little gland thats on top. but big or small, if your inshape and hydrated... your loads are good sized to huge...

3. Age... just a fact of life... older you get the less you shoot... but the first too are the fountain of youth and cum and best thing... its FREE... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oranges naturally, probably not, barring some health issues. With help, implants, or whatever sure, as big as your scrotum will allow.

well thats all I can think of that I found out and thought about sharing here. lots of this stuff is on the web if anyone whats to look... Google some key words from this and you'll find it.

Ciao B)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Man, I thought I had kept up with all the available info, re. cum volumn production, etc., but I had never heard of your number 1 'thing', XXLHS! You have just explained to me why until recently I had traditionally been a "cum factory". In my early 30s, I started lifting weights regularly and began running, regularly, at 38.

For your number 2 'thing', since I taught high school health for a number of years, I tried to 'do as I say' and drink fluids to stay hydrated. Back then, the belief was to drink 8 fluid ounces of water, 6 to 8 times a day, plus enough to make up for any coffee/caffeine containing drinks which was drunk. Needless to say, I have stayed hydrated!

Number 3 -- Due to some injuries, I stopped lifting a year ago and turned my 'run' into 'walk'. Along with cutting back on fluid intake, my cum volumn has dramatically decreased. My goal is to soon be back to my old exercise routine and we'll see how the cum production gets restored at age 75.

--Just thought you might like my living testiment to your 'right on the money' epistle, a true LPSG example of beneficial info., my friend.

Luke :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I first thought this said orangs. (Big like the Malaysian word for "man", sure.) I like my balls the way they are; the size of oranges sounds painful. Actually even the size of tangerines sounds painful.

lowboyz: XXLHS.... Ball implants? I've been trying to find a place to have that procedure. Is it safe? Please share more.

D

deleted111

I would think having huge balls would in some ways be worse then having a huge cock. Your cock isnt nearly as sensitive as your balls. I would think you would smash the hell out of them.

Mine are average sized and I wouldnt want them to be bigger. Having one aspect of my sexuality to cope and deal with is enough.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: The only thing more unattractive to see than a little dick IMHO is a Huge dick with small balls , ewwwwwwwww lol . I dont think ORANGE SIZED balls are normal excpet with medical conditions but some can be naturally huge , Mine naturally are somewhat bigger than Golf balls and I can pump them up to about Orange in an hour and if I pump at least in the next 6 hours for 30 mins or so I can maintain that indefinitely though I seldom do lol . As far as saline I am not sure how safe that is and is permanent as well , ok , BALL IMPLANTS ? that is NEW to me Dayummmmm I have to do search on that

The REAL deal
HORSE

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by HORSEHUNGshowoff@Jun 25 2004, 11:20 AM
The only thing more unattractive to see than a little dick IMHO is a Huge dick with small balls , ewwwwwwwww lol .
:(

That's me. All cock and no balls. I look like a eunoch. I wish they were larger, 'cause it does look silly.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: oopsssssss Now I feel bad , I really hope I didnt hurt you or offend you in any way was just merely stating my dislike

The REAL deal
HORSE

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
XXLHS, chime in here baby! Check out his pics in the gallery, that is one beautiful set, and thanx for being so open in talking about it here, I'm sure many would like to know the particulars of your procedure and how it feels now. The look is, well, inspiring, to say the least!

lowboyz: On the subject, does anyone know of any sites featuring balls other than this one? I've heard of implants that cup the balls but never found a place that does the procedure.

www9.smutserver.com/gay/iballs/Index.htm

DC38: I have seen the BIGGEST set of balls in my life. I was cruising the personal ads, liked the stats I read of this man, wrote to him, he responded, we set up a time to meet. He was a doctor (Don't know what kind) had me meet him in his office. Nice looking, mid 40's, worked out. Things started to get exciting, before the clothes came off he told me he had a big set of balls. I thought, "Ok, I like big balls". He dropped his pants, showing me his baggy boxers, took my hand and placed it on his balls. WOW, they were HUGE. Eventually we both got naked, he was hard with a larger than average dick but his nut sack was about the size of a large grapefruit. Being the inquisitive person I am I asked him howd they get like that, I suspected this was not done by mother nature. Turns out he is one of many who belong to a group of men who like large balls. To get them this big some actually inject saline into their nutsack. He said most of the surgeries/injections etc are done in Tijuana Mexico. What an experience eh?

XXLHS:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 25 2004, 12:25 PM
XXLHS, chime in here baby! Check out his pics in the gallery, that is one beautiful set, and thanx for being so open in talking about it here, I'm sure many would like to know the particulars of your procedure and how it feels now. The look is, well, inspiring, to say the least!
I guess I never did get to this thread, sorry, I forgot all about it.

Well, chime in...huh. ok...well, my testicles are naturally large (not including the scrotum each testical is the size of a jumbo egg and so growing up I was always used to them being rather a dominate feature and also pushing my penis up in from so I always had a rather obvious bulge.

Later on I started playing about with "pumping" first with a penis pump, later with a starge two pump tube that did both penis and testicles. I never got much out of the penis tube, but the stage two made some significant changes to both my penis and my scrotal skin... the former started to grow longer... and thicker, the later just got bigger and bigger. I got into marthon sesssions for 3-5 hours at a time when I guess the equivalent size would be a banana and grapefruit (and large ones at that) flaccid... try dropping that into a bikini breif...lol..

End result of a few of this was that I had bigger testicles, scrotum and penis... and some room too add if I wanted. So I opted for silicone (not gel, but a soft solid type) implants for my testicles. The essentially encompass them except where the suspension legiment is. And they are inflatable with a port that saline can be injected into them to inflate (and deflate) them on occassion. Generally I don't have that much saline in them at any one time, as its just too much for daily functioning, anymore then someone with 3000cc's of saline injected into them... it's great if you don't have to wear pants...lol

But when I want and not often I fill them with up to 600cc's each at times and that produces the results that you seen in some of my pics.

My avatar is just me with out anything in there... just balls and penis... and uninflated implants, so you can see that even with out them I am pretty large. I don't have one of these huge monster elephant trunk penises either, I have just a nice thick 8 incher... 2 wide if anyone whats that too... honestly I don' think that I would want more... since I like feeling it all the way in and well, not many women can take more then 8 inches.

I do like the feeling of my testicles bouncing around down there during sex and I generally am aware of them when walking and sitting and all.. though I guess nothing like "oh my god" just a like "hmmm yep there there ok, check, I did not forget them at home"... hehe

Anyway, I can't think of too much more to say, other then well, life is fun no matter how much you have as long as you have someone that appreciates you for you and you know how to use what you have...

Ciao