Big Brother All Stars

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Was waiting for someone to bring up this season's show, but guess I will (or did I miss it someplace?)

I personally was thrilled when my 6 favorites were among the first eight selected to participate (Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, Jase, Erica, Nakomis). Was equally thrilled Ivette didn't make it. Others I didn't like from previous shows did: Alison, Danielle, Diane, Mike, Will.

Laughed when Danielle's scheming backfired and landed her and Allison on the hot seat (really hated the way she used Marcellas in the season where he gave up the chance to use the golden veto to save himself...believing in her - the damn fool).

Laughed again when Janelle won the power of veto especially after Alison put her down for being "only a waitress" and going on about how she couldn't possibly beat Alison. Janelle is "da bomb" - cuter, finer, smarter, and more competitive than Alison (and A. knows it). It'll be good to see either Danielle or Alison go this week.

And how about Will and Mike (smarter than thou) Boogie. All that whining about how could America like Kaysar and how Kaysar is full of himself and over rated etc. (Like, how dare a Kaysar have just as much self confidence or be just as full of himself as they (Mike and Will) are? We just can't have it.) Would luv to see them go too.

Howie's a fun guy. Just hope he doesn't play stupid like he did in BB6 (it literally cost his alliance the game). What say ye?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dr Rock said:
shouldn't this be in the celebrity forum? y'know, where the folks who might have lives won't need to see it.

The forum you speak of is called Celebrity Endowments...I'm not talking about dicks or asses here (excepting perhaps figuratively speaking of course).

Still given some of the topics in this forum I think it in good company. It's your option to ignore it.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dirty Videophile said:
Just when is this show coming back on?

Don't know for sure where u are but this is Big Brother7 (U.S.) It aired tonite, also on Sunday and Tuesday. Tonite Alison left (horay) and Kaysar won HOH (yes!) For more info, see

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/