Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I like to put on a faux serious face and say "Hey! I'm up here." and point two fingers at my eyes.

One woman, in the grocery store, replied with a smirk and "Yeah, that's what all men think." I laughed about that, for the rest of the day."

ha ha, that made me laugh!

I look, but am usually too shy to be obvious. Need to work on that :wink:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never do. If a guy is unatractive, I never bother to really look twice - bulge or not. If a guy ís atractive, I would rather look at his face than his pants.

Big buldges don't always mean big packages, but 50% of the time just ill-fitting jeans. I don't see the point in looking.. If anything, it spoils the suprise.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Big buldges don't always mean big packages, but 50% of the time just ill-fitting jeans.

That's true Katt, and you see loads of big bulges and yet truly substantial cocks are rare. The bulge in jeans or other trousers functions like a cod-piece, in fact many companies design their trousers to give bulge because they like to flatter their customer.

I do notice women take glances at my bulge.. especially when I wear sweatpants! I think it's normal to look just like it's normal for guys to look at boobs... You don't really think about it, you notice it and look..

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont think the bulge is very accurate anyways, not unless your wearing something skin tight.
or worse i went out in the tightest boxers and trackies once you could pretty much see it completely and as much as i like the idea of women checkin out my package it's still a little embarssing

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So many threads on this very topic already.

Couldn't we just have a sticky in the Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues Sub-forum so we can move all these posts to one neat thread that I've subscribed to that way I don't miss a single post ever again?

noypi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on experience. Yes, and I get teased for it. I am long away from them but they still call me The King (Bukol King which is Bulge King in our language)

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
That's true Katt, and you see loads of big bulges and yet truly substantial cocks are rare. The bulge in jeans or other trousers functions like a cod-piece, in fact many companies design their trousers to give bulge because they like to flatter their customer.

huh?

it's just my nuts pushes everything forward but my package is firmly on the jeans :rolleyes:

also when I first create the bulge I do it freeballen. (keeps me semi hard) Other wise I will end up with a double bulge, one bulge for my dick and one for my balls lol

Last edited:

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, the women look. I've caught many women looking. I work in a different office every year or so. So there are different women in all of these offices. Some of these women are bold. Women seemed to have changed. I've never seen them so bold since the last 3 or 4 years maybe. I don't try to show a bulge. I do everything I can to not advertise. The worse thing is that I catch some of them looking and they don't even care and continue to look. I've caught married women look, but atleast they try to be discreet. It's a quick glimpse and they carry on. It's hard for women to be discreet because they have to look down to catch a glimpse. With us guys you can be discreet checking a woman out because her chest is near her upper body and you can do a guick glimpse and get to her eyes. I know how women hate guys staring at their chest so I get my quick glimpses in and don't let her catch me looking, but these women now days. It's like longer gazes, lol.

Chark

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually look at a guy in his face not his crotch. Eye contact is very important to me. If the guy is nice looking, I may take a peek and give him a small smile. If he happens to have a semi?...definitely a bigger smile. :D

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually look at a guy in his face not his crotch. Eye contact is very important to me. If the guy is nice looking, I may take a peek and give him a small smile. If he happens to have a semi?...definitely a bigger smile. :D

Actually you could position yourself to do both. :rolleyes:
Like that picture in your album :wink:
Bet that put a real big smile on someone's face :biggrin1:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I've definitely caught women looking, but I don't think it's necessarily the first thing they're checking out.

over here it's not the same
too many weirdos look at my package

they make it seem like they never seen a white guy packing anything :rolleyes:

well over 70% of the pop is black

do not worry the magnums/xl are dusty & old (at lest the ones sitting on the shelf)

most people have big trucks out here(= small cock)

Last edited: