Big Cummers

I have pretty big balls, if that is an indication. I shoot about 13-17 times, and when I am real worked up, I can shoot upwards of 25. I usually shoot very far (easily to the ceiling if I am laying down and I don't block it) and a whole lot of cum goes everywhere. I have gotten many compliments; several times, people said I should be a porn star. However, I have to admit it is sometimes a bit embarrassing, not to mention a pain to clean up. No matter how much I forewarn someone, the other person is always surprised and seems to be quite fascinated.
 
Dose the size of you load lead to any problems. My B/F shoots a real big load and it will drip out of me for hours after we finish. Also a condom will have about 3 inches filled with cum.

What you describe is very hot, but I don't buy 3 inches for one second; are you sure it's not 3 cm?
 
Dose the size of you load lead to any problems. My B/F shoots a real big load and it will drip out of me for hours after we finish. Also a condom will have about 3 inches filled with cum.

If he fills a condom with 3 inches, it ain't cum. That could amount to about a half cup of semen, or over 100mL. Dude, if that's comming out of his cock, I hope you're cool with him pissing up your ass.
 
Dose the size of you load lead to any problems. My B/F shoots a real big load and it will drip out of me for hours after we finish. Also a condom will have about 3 inches filled with cum.


Are you looking for people that have had specific problems with large volumes? The only problem I can think of is that you have to clean up.

Are you concerned that he is producing more than normal? There are things that can lead to the overproduction of sperm/seman....but it's highly unlikely.

He's probably just gifted. :smile:
 
My comment is my wife says she really enjoys my large loads of cum. Ever since a teen I've had very large loads of cum. I really don't know why. As a teen I would really mess up the sheets. My wife enjoys jacking me off and watching the cum exploding out of me. She said it turns her on.
 
I usually am a big cummer too. It obviously depends on the frequency of ejaculations, but I rarely cum less than a handful.

It usually is also very thick.

When I come inside my wife it drips out a lot, she said she feels it dripping also after more than one hour, even though we get showered after sex.