Big event

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back at the dormitory, I took my clothes of and jumped into bed. I was too tired to take a shower.

The next morning I woke up at noon, most of the bunkbeds were already empty. Music mixed with laughter reached my ear. I wanted to turn around and sleep some more but then I would waste my day. So I sat in bed, thinking about what to do.

'Hi, good morning!'
I looked at the side and saw Bob jumping out of his bed next to mine. Bob seemed a good guy to me but I had hardly spoken to him.
I greeted him back. As I sat in the bottom bed of the two and he stood next to me, I could stare at his crotch while he couldn't see my face.
I looked to find out whether he had a big penis, but I couldn't see well. Like he knew that, he just shove down his shorts and put on a new one.
Bob was totally shaven, had pretty big balls but his cock was only average.

Without saying anything he put on his jeans and shirt and walked off. Then, I looked over at the other side of the hall and saw a boy whose name I didn't know. He stepped out of bed, shove down his shorts and stood there for a while! He was looking inside his bag, probably for a new pair of shorts, but couldn't find any. So he jelled at Bob who just walked off, or he could borrow one of his. He could, so the boy walked over to the bed next to mine, still in the nude. He searched for a while and finally found the underwear and put some on. This boy wasn't showing off for me, his manhood was nothing special. Below average, I knew that for sure.

So, apparantly, this was normal here! I had slept here for a couple of days already but hadn't discovered this habit yet. I always used to change in the showerbuilding!

I stepped out of bed and knew what to do! First I stood for a while, saying 'good morning' to everybody. Then, I took my shorts off and began searching inside my suitcase. I was squatting on the ground, so my cock was visible. I didn't look up but knew that some were staring. Of course they did, my cock had only just recovered from the morning wood and was still 8 inch soft. While I was messing inside my bag I pulled my cock a while, like I was frustrated.
Several people, which I didn't or hardly knew, walked by. I just felt that they had seen my cock!

Now, I didn't squat anymore but sat on my knees, my cock was even more visible. Finally I had found a shorts and put it on.

I smiled at those who were still in bed and could see me searching. While I was putting my jeans on, one of them went out of bed.

Before he changed his underwear, he turned around so his manhood wasn't visible.