big guy + small girl = problems!

kilted_tiger: If you say so...

I bow to your superior mathematical and anatomical knowledge

;)

bigintn: I've ran into the same problem the past month I met a girl and she's unusually tight we've had sex twice and I kept asking her if she was ok but she ended up in the hospital having surgery and was out of work for 2 weeks, the doctor asked her if she had sex lately and if it had hurt and she said yes to both she doesnt blame me but now I'm afraid I'm going to be afraid to even try without hurting her more, it's got me down even tho she says she can't wait, as far as foreplay goes i guess i will need to implement it next time i tried the first time but she just wanted it she didn't want to wait

sammygirly: Whoa, wait - what did she have surgery for? ...because i would almost bet it wasn't you. There are LOTS of reasons sex can hurt for a woman, size aside and LOTS of those reasons could result in surgery - again, without having anything to do with your size at all. Don't be so quick to blame yourself - it probably wasn't you, and her surgery may have fixed that entirely so you may have nothing to worry about.

IF it was you, say maybe tearing because it was forced...use lube next time. But um, a woman who doesn't want foreplay?!?!? i thought that was an urban legend...like the bigfoot ~LOL~

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
bigintn:

Try to find out first what your gf's surgery was for. You don't really know if YOU had anything to do with her prob. The question to her (from her doc) about sex and whether it "hurt" didn't necessarily indict---YOU!

Second, go easy with her, and go easy on yourself.

If this relationship is important to both of you, you can work through this. I don't know your size and I don't need to know. The foreplay is certainly encouraged if you are big. (In fact, I advocate foreplay--period.)
I can't help but believe your gf (like all women I would think) appreciate tenderness, affection, and some "warming up" for the big moment---before the act begins. And, lubrication is always a good idea to help things "go more smoothly" You may have to take your time in entering...build up to full penetration (as in over several different sessions!) following her surgery or, especially if you are larger in size. This is not merely showing discretion or empathy for her--it's more like common sense. If you are large, there's going to have to be a period of adaptation for her body to adjust to your size.

Again, if both of you want to continue...you'll find a way to work all this out.

mhk: Well- put Benderten, The most important thing is to take your time. Make a game out of foreplay. If you are really into each other foreplay can be more exciting than the actual act of sex. And she will be very worked up to accept a larger penis. If your woman has a problem with becoming fully lubricated, there are many very good lubes on the market for all types of situations.(latex, water soluble, etc.) Anyway, have fun, be safe, and take your time and everyone will enjoy.

bigintn: thanks for the replies, all I know the surgery was a female problem, we are both still married and both seperated working on divorces so it's not like we are with each other every night and can experiment she has 2 kids she has to get home to, the first time we didnt have alot of time and she didnt want me to go down on her because of the time factor, I tried to go easy and as far as i know she didnt tear but like I said she doesnt blame me so I guess I shouldnt, Im new to the site so I appreciate the help any more suggestions would be great

sammygirly: No, you shouldn't blame yourself - like I said before, "female problem" could very well have absolutely nothing to do with you. Just relax, give it another shot and see how it goes ;D

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
Guest said:
black40:

Have your girl go to the doctor and have her vigina and if need to her cervix dialated. It usually takes about 3 times and you can in all the way and she will love you for ever.

My girl had it done and what a difference it make, she had no pain, she likes to fill my dick pounding nest to her heart and I love the fill of it.

I'm only about 40cm hard and after she had this done I was able to use all my dick all the way in and when its passes through the cervix-into the uterus it is a real snug tight feeling for me and really gets me going. My girl says she no longer has any pain and she cums at least 5 to 6 times before I do. And now her favoret position is she loves to sit on my cock and she can handle it all. Although her dr. said in some women they stitch the cervix open which doesn't hurt anything. Because she can still have kids, when she got preg. the doctor went and stitched it shut untail she went into labor. At that time they stitched it open again. For me it was a long 9 mtns.

bl-40

Someone's not understanding something here [me, you, your doctor] There isn't a medical techiques a cervix dialated. A cervix will dialate duign birth. The cervex will move up and out of the way with most women (with lapsed cervix) via a orgam. Many women have lapsed cervixes. The cervix does not open to allow the penis to enter. The doctor did not stitch in shut when she went in labour. A Doctor in fact feels the cevix for a mocus cap to detect preg. Open during preg closed during labour makes no snese, as doctors look for 10cm of
dialattion to tell the Mother to push.

I have expenced the feeling of the vigina feeling like tis opening more when my gf has intense orgasmism. I haven't ever read about that but its not the cervix

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just so everyone knows, each post has a date in the upper left-hand corner which tells you when it was written. There's no rule against digging up old threads, but in this case almost everyone who posted is loooooong gone from LPSG -- as in several years.

Hint: when the poster's name is listed as "Guest," it means they're not around to read your reply.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buy a Dildo that's bigger than your are, let her get used to it, then when you fuck her you won't hurt her ! ! ! (and yes I'm kidding)

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Just so everyone knows, each post has a date in the upper left-hand corner which tells you when it was written. There's no rule against digging up old threads, but in this case almost everyone who posted is loooooong gone from LPSG -- as in several years.

Hint: when the poster's name is listed as "Guest," it means they're not around to read your reply.
People are stupid and will forever remain so. Get used to it, man.

:heart:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It takes time let her get on top and take as little or as much as she wants My girfriend is 5ft And after a year she can finally take it all in Im 10x7 So im as big as her arm:smile:

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A question for the ladies: I saw this guy, he was about 6/8 or 6/9 ft and he was walking with an Asian lady about 4/11 or 5 ft. Don't laugh, but how do they have sex? How can he lie on top of her and kiss her while he is fucking her? How can they possibly do it comfortably? Help me to see this because I can't.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A question for the ladies: I saw this guy, he was about 6/8 or 6/9 ft and he was walking with an Asian lady about 4/11 or 5 ft. Don't laugh, but how do they have sex? How can he lie on top of her and kiss her while he is fucking her? How can they possibly do it comfortably? Help me to see this because I can't.

I know a couple where she is 5'1" and he is 6'10".

Me, I'm 5'3" (but deep), and one of the guys I'm chatting with now and may meet is 6'7" (and proportionate...)

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see...but, say, they are having sex in the missionary position. Wouldn't her face be in his solar plexus or sternum? Would that be comfortable/enjoyable?

And thanks for your reply :rolleyes: