Big one, no reaction?!

fastaztic: At 10 inches I'm by no means small, and everytime I hookup I get some kind of a reaction, ranging from wow thats big or I'm not having sex with that... you know how it goes but I recently had sex with a new girl after a night of bar hopping and when it got down to business, she whipped it out, we had sex, she took it very well but never once said anything to me about size or anything of the sort and I was just thrown off because this has never happened before. Apparently she's either the silent type about it or she was around some mighty impressive meat prior to this! Just thought I would share, anyone else have similar experiences?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
No direct relevant experience here of this. The chances of her having got used to much bigger men than you are very small indeed, I would have thought. It may be, of course, that she has very little experience of other men at all, and might not have realised how gifted ;) in that department you are -- because she has no standard of comparison. Although that too is unlikely, as you say she took you very well.

My guess is that she is the sort of girl who forgets how important this is to a man, and forgets that he likes getting compliments on what he has to offer every bit as much as she does.

If you have an outstanding asset, you expect a reaction ... not to give one seems a little unresponsive and ungenerous on her part.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
This could be due to several factors:

1.) She is not as impressed with your size as you would have liked;

2.) She has had bigger;

3.) She may have placed importance on something completely different such as your manners of the colour of your eyes.

rangersean: I would LOVE to get that 'non-reaction'!

Since all my partners have experience with at least one other penis (their own), I don't really expect that to ever happen with a new partner.

mindseye: I try to make a point of withholding my reaction until after the fact. Maybe if the guy's exceptional, I'll bring it up the next day -- but in the heat of the moment, I don't want to say anything that might make him self-conscious (or worse, artificially modest :p )

fastaztic: The fact that there was no reaction didn't really bother me at all I was just puzzled because it has never happened before. But a good point was brought up, if she was 'dazzled' by another aspect of me than that's a million times better than being into me for my size. And even after half a dozen times of having sex still no talk on size. And she isn't shy about talking either, she'll talk about anything and everything in between! Hah. Thanks for the input

Krowax: She's probably just one of those ladies who honestly doesn't care how big or small her partners' dicks are.

Tender: well the thought comes to me that perhaps she hasnt been with a zillion other guys, and maybe the few she has been with were decent sized, and she didnt realize that 10 is a rare find, such as it is.
ok that sounds crazy.... but lol i never realized they 'came' in so many different sizes :D
ok-- i was slow to catch on..? !

Tender

prepky: tender, glad to see you back, but I have a question.
What constitutes "a decent size"?

Prep

Deb: [quote author=Tender link=board=sex;num=1075447552;start=0#7 date=01/30/04 at 19:54:09]well the thought comes to me that perhaps she hasnt been with a zillion other guys, and maybe the few she has been with were decent sized, and she didnt realize that 10 is a rare find, such as it is.
ok that sounds crazy.... but lol i never realized they 'came' in so many different sizes :D

Tender [/quote]

I agree. There's nothing more diverse in this world than the human penis. Length, girth, hardness, color, shape, texture, etc. Someday I wish I could group all of the guys with similar cocks together and see what other similarities they have to each other. Who knows what I might find! I may discover that all of the guys with purple, round cockheads and 6" girths all like to ski....or all of the guys with 8" lengths, straight-pointing erections, and veiny shafts are all good cooks.

Me and my imagination... :D :D

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Tender link=board=sex;num=1075447552;start=0#7 date=01/30/04 at 19:54:09]... but lol i never realized they 'came' in so many different sizes  :D
[/quote]

I'm not trying to toot my own horn here but I could often guess the amount of sexual experience my partner possessed by their first reaction to my erection. Those with experience uttered the "OMGs" and other expressions I enjoyed so much. On the other hand, those with little or no experience tended not to react (with very few exceptions). So, like Tender says, maybe she is new or just doesnt realize.

SG

roedhunt: Perhaps fastaztic, its the way you react after the other women react. The one woman could have been so drunk she didnt notice.. She just wanted sex. With the other women, try do give a positive response. When they find out out how big you are (hopefully in the passion of love or lust), just look in her eyes, get close to her, and whisper, "Dont be afraid. I promise I wont hurt you. I'll be gently and I'll go slow."

Women need reassurance because most think: big dick = pain = no way.

Just a thought.... ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of us actually prefer being appreciated for somthing other than our endowments. When someone finds something complimentary to say about me that doesn't involve my big cock, I find it more satisfying. Unfortunately size is one of the first things noticed when a sexual partner sees me naked. I would enjoy more non-reactions.

Tender: [quote author=prepky link=board=sex;num=1075447552;start=0#8 date=01/31/04 at 04:59:14]tender, glad to see you back, but I have a question.
What constitutes "a decent size"?

Prep[/quote]

oh no i opened a can of worms!!
:D

well id think anything between 6, 7 or 8ish is decent.
if she had been with 5 guys all 4 or 5 inches, then well he would surely have gotten some reaction, you know?
:-/
now if you get up to 8ish 9 or 10, well thats not decent, lol-- its huge!

OK now im in trouble ? :-/
Tender

Mark_S: [quote author=roedhunt link=board=sex;num=1075447552;start=0#11 date=01/31/04 at 08:08:37]Perhaps fastaztic, its the way you react after the other women react. The one woman could have been so drunk she didnt notice.. She just wanted sex. With the other women, try do give a positive response. When they find out out how big you are (hopefully in the passion of love or lust), just look in her eyes, get close to her, and whisper, "Dont be afraid. I promise I wont hurt you. I'll be gently and I'll go slow."

Women need reassurance because most think: big dick = pain = no way.

Just a thought....  ;)[/quote]

Hi there

i agree with your point. My wife was a little worried too the first time, but we made lots of foreplay and i didnt come over her, but instead lay on my back, while she tried to introduce my penis herself. That way she had control of the situation.

She didnt manage to slide it in the first day, but no worries, the next day, again after lots of foreplay, she managed to make her way down the shaft, and it worked this time. (and her bodily reaction told me more than words) ;)

Mark

DeepThroat_#2: Let me get this straight... You picked up some (probably drunk) girl at a bar, took her home (probably after closing, cuz that's when straight guys give up their pursuit and settle for whatever is standing near them), and fucked her.

Now you're wondering if she's a slut?

MGM9x7: First time with my new lady (she's 17, I'm 18....it's legal) she didn't have a reaction to the size. Probably due t lack of experience. It was only the third time when she actually asked me if most guys were my size, since her previous BF had only about 5 inches. Needless to say, an interesting night.

tripod2004: My partner is 5'3'' and slim build. The first time we had sex she knelt over me and slid all the way down. No comment about size ( about 9''). This was a new experience for me and we've been together ever since

htshoward: Having seen em all sizes, I usually don't comment first unless the guy is obviously proud and brings it up. I then will comment as much as turns him on!

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=tripod2004 link=board=sex;num=1075447552;start=0#17 date=03/06/04 at 07:46:02]My partner is 5'3'' and slim build. The first time we had sex she knelt over me and slid all the way down. No comment about size ( about 9''). This was a new experience for me and we've been together ever since[/quote]

Keeper!!!