big penis and erection problems

revilo8888: Have big cocks more problems to get really hard?
Is the erection angle lower?
Will these problems get worse with age?
Have large cocks more problems when aging, than smaller cocks?

I think so! My cock is big I think ,but not really large!! I'm 35 years old. I can see it getting older! :(

agilley007: I am 11x8 and I can get as hard as a rock and stay that way for a long time.

TheKlink: old cocks grow old, just like the rest of you.
take one of those "natural supplements", just in small doses to get a better performance.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 11"x7" fellow still gets hard. Often, though, even when the corpus cavernosa are fully engorged, the glans fails to engorge unless I pull on my PC muscle, until I'm nearing climax when it then blows up. But it's always been like that, that's just how my erections work.

At age 48 I am no longer able to defy gravity though. When it's at full-staff, and I'm standing, it points down at a slight angle, maybe -10 degrees or so. When I was a kid it would practically slap my stomach. I guess time and gravity have taken their toll on my suspensory ligament. This doesn't seem to affect my performance in any way though. I've always had to hold it steady with my hand when first inserting it into a vagina anyway. :)

Just A Guy: The only 'natural supplement' worth a damn is regular use. That said older penises have the same problem regardless of size.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by TheKlink@Oct 4 2004, 02:50 PM
old cocks grow old, just like the rest of you.
take one of those "natural supplements", just in small doses to get a better performance.
[post=258335]Quoted post[/post]​
Sssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee you will. ;)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not one of the superhung guys here,
but my best college pal is nearly ten inches long...
He constantly talks about sometimes not being
able to keep (not get...keep) his dick completely hard,
and it never "stands up"...
his erection is always pointing down.

Summerheat77: A womans view: We dont care where it points to when it is hard!!!! And when you are talking about the size of some of you men......it may be a blessing that you don't get as hard as a rock!!!

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Just A Guy@Oct 14 2004, 07:11 AM
The only 'natural supplement' worth a damn is regular use. That said older penises have the same problem regardless of size.
[post=259490]Quoted post[/post]​

And just what would that problem be???? I'm 52 and mine still gets plenty of use!!